March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Nintendo reveals Famicom Mini Series 3 titles and that they are STUPID MOTHER FUCKING SHITFACES

staff
pixel
Not that I'm disgruntled or anything, but I voted for tetris like 100 times. Accursed Nintendo...
pixel
i voted for tetris too just like you asked but i only did it once,
Sorry Matt better luck next time i guess
staff
pixel
I voted 5 times.
staff
pixel
that makes 116 votes THAT WE KNOW OF. wtf Nintendo?
vip
pixel
So, if you honestly feel that badly about it... You can always get yourself this... it's close enough...... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=62053&item=8116445112&rd=1
pixel
No Tetris..? Heck, I voted at least 30 times for it..
staff
pixel
This is now irrelevant. Nintendo dropped the fucking ball and Ubisoft picked it up with Lumines. who needs fucking tetris?
staff
pixel
:O
staff
pixel
I never thought I'd hear those words from you Matt. "who needs fucking tetris?" Has the world gone mad?
staff
pixel
I've been playing this same ACCURSED Tetris gamepak since 19fucking89. It hasn't saved a score in 15 years and I'm sick of Nintendo dickteasing me with polls and shit. I WANT A PORTABLE TETRIS THAT (is not Tetris Worlds and) SAVES MY SCORE GODDAMIT!
staff
pixel
2 RANDOM EXPLOSIONS in 1 night :0 :0
staff
pixel
Haha. You wouldn't think it's that hard to have the scores saved. It's a classic, they should port it to the DS.
pixel
Yep. And then use the touch screen to something as well.

We need Tetris. And no spinoffs and all, the classic Tetris is pretty much ok. :D
staff
pixel
It wouldn't be classic Tetris if you were using the touch screen, would it?
staff
pixel
No, I merely meant put it on there because it's available. Put it on anything, just give poor Matt a save function!
staff
pixel
Nintendo doesn't own the Tetris license any longer - it was sold to THQ quite some time ago, thereby making a "new" classic Tetris for the DS impossible. However, THQ has a DS Tetris in the works apparently, which I'm indifferent about anyways. They've fucked up the license enough as is.
All I would like is the original, classic Tetris with the boo-doo-doo-dee-doo-doo-doo-duh-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, please.
staff
pixel
"Nintendo Tetris" was announced at E3 for Nintendo DS. Maybe that'll be something interesting?
staff
pixel
Hopefully it would be the same thing but with THQ making money out of it.
staff
pixel
My prayers have seemingly been answered! http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=13984

Amen.
staff
pixel
I thought you when I read that earlier, Matt!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1039 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?