March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Our Hobbies...

vip
pixel
OK, I tossed up the picture of Soundwave (the Transformer, or more specifically the Decepticon mini-tape player) in the "Is Square Dead" thread, where upon Quale tossed up a picture of his little collection of figures he'd had stored in a box since he was younger... To which we were called "Geeks" :blink:

Now, I take the "Geeks" thing with a grain of salt, 'cuz really, if you're posting on a VIDEOGAME COMPANY FANSITE, then you are... well, a GEEK!!!!! :P :lol:

So, what hobbies do YOU have out there? We know TRS is a kick ass artist, Matt has his own website (Hi Matt, don't ban me), Yunie Cosplays, etc etc...

But come on, tell us what you do...

I collect Transformers, my collection is mostly reissues and newer figures, as all my old toys were thrown out by my evil ex-stepmother because I'd "outgrown" them... I have been a fan of the series since it's introduction in 1984 (when I was 4 years old... cartoons are what you LIVE FOR), and have had my series of "WTF's" along the way BEAST WARS? THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MACHINES! - Mind you, the series has grown on me over the years...

Anyways, there you have it, I am a Transfan... :unsure: Uh... yeah... I am a fan of The Transformers...

Now how about YOU?!
staff
pixel
Err, if I wasn't obsessively playing Final Fantasy X in an attempt to get everything I would be..umm..

Scouring SquareEnix's Japanese website to keep the Haven's release dates and album DB up to date.

Other than the obvious videogame playing I enjoy anime more than most. Probably too much.

A co-worker at the Eminence Symphony Orchestra once told me I was sad because I made out with my girlfriend during the World Premier orchestral performance of the World of Warcraft Suite. That might help.
pixel
I'm in the Dearborn High Marching Band, I play Field Hockey, I'm a dancer, I sing, act, run...a lot, and my boy friend just recently got me into video games and stuff. So yea.
pixel
Bailey said:
I'm in the Dearborn High Marching Band

hey! me 2! :P
pixel
nataru said:
hey! me 2! :P

hey...do I know you? lol. :P
pixel
Bailey said:
hey...do I know you? lol. :P

hmm.. i cant recall... ;)
vip
pixel
WELL?!?! :unsure: Don't leave us in suspense?!?! DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!?!??!! :blink:
vip
pixel
Art isn't so much a hobby, as it is my life's focus.

I'd say my hobby is making music. Ballads of love, but not really. It is an alternative artistic release for me when I can't really find much to "visualize".
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #106 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?