March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / So It Is 2006...

vip
pixel
How does everyone feel? And by how you feel, I mean in regards to who you are? Do you feel that you've changed? For better or worse?

As for myself...I'm happy with who I am, and who I've come to be. 2005 was a really big year for me (I recently 'came out', got accepted to college, etc.), and now life is only getting better. I feel more like myself. I feel as though I can be absolutely honest with people. Life, as it stands right now, is good. Now respond.
vip
pixel
everyday is better than the last, which reminds me that I havent told the board about mah job, have I?
vip
pixel
I am happy and proud of both you guys above me I've watched you grow in the wonderful manly men (suddenly turns motherly) that you have become

anyway about myself, I do feel that I am becoming a better person in some ways, there are things about myself that I need to improve but I find it improvment in itself that I see and acknoledge these areas rather than as before where I thought I was right ALL THE FREAKING TIME. I am learning how to let things go, not get so POed over stupid shit, I suppose it is called maturity.

I guess when I can look back at a year where I lost my house and still say it was a damn good year that means I have grown and learn to see past stupid shit which was always my problem before. I go back and read old livejournal entries and I get a little embarrassed of myself. I suppose all Irish people are stubborn though, it just takes a French man to slap the stubbornness out of them.

anyway, I'm glad I can still come here I havent had time for games much anymore (although my wallpaper is still FFX-2 hehe) I still appreciate the bond I had with this forum, and all you people here as well ^_^
staff
pixel
I just quit my job!
staff
pixel
Well I might be getting one at IBM, here's hoping my interview on Friday goes well. I've also started my degree in I.T in which I get paid about $30,000 (AUD) over 4 years to study. Yay!

Why'd you quit Rahul?
staff
pixel
It sucked. And I'm moving to the US.
staff
pixel
I trust there will be a sufficient distance of at least one or two states between you and me?
staff
pixel
Rahul, I'll hit you up when I'm in Chicago.

Psych? Sike!!111
vip
pixel
I dissapeared off the face of the planet for awhile in terms of this place (i'm back obviously). I got a job that has crappy pay and I find myself wondering where the hell i'm going to be in 5 years...

My animations are stalled once again, even though I'm so close to finishing this latest one I can almost taste it...I've been developing my writing skills more over the past year, and am trying to break into the journalism biz without schooling for it (with little success because i'm doing it through small connections online).

I took my GED and passed with ease (I was somewhat close to a perfect score, but since I hate math, it naturally came back to bite me in the ass and bring my score down, so I got the old 'above average' overall). But since I have it, I'm waiting for this magical door to open for me in the world where everything will be perfect with rainbows and flowery meadows that my dad kept mentioning before I took the test...

I kept up on my blog, listened to a lot of music, played less games, made less friends, lost more friends because I have a job now...but I'm happy I suppose...

...i suppose...

Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #109 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?