March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Yummy!

staff
pixel
Apparently you people who have never been in California (going by the Frappr let's say less than 10% of SHMFoDers) would not be aware of the ubiquity of a place called In-N-Out Burger within the Golden State's borders. I guess you could say In-N-Out is analogous to White Castle except for those grossly named "sliders." This post is therefore a public service announcement to ensure that you give any In-N-Out establishment a wide berth upon sighting.

YUMMY FOR MAH TUMMY (and yes In-N-Out has spread to Nevada).
pixel
I'm not big on fast food any more, but during the time spent in San Francisco, I did notice a plentiful amount. My sister told me they were decent, and apparently they're famous amongst the hobos. In N' Out is what they always cite as their future place of dining as they heckle you for spare change by the cable cars (which is an abysmal mode of transport, by the way. I'd rather walk).

So yeah, THEM HOBOS LOVE IT!

Last edited by Steve on March 11, 2006

staff
pixel
Isn't the cable-car fare $5? Sucker tourists.

If you really like fresh ingredients for your fast-food burgers and french fries and the "secret menu" (making your dining experience a HUEG deal/serious business/stupid 4chan meme of choice) then In-N-Out is your establishment of choice as evidenced by its popularity among coronary-challenged surburbanites. (Even in SF the In-N-Out is in Fisherman's Wharf, not the Mission. And if you looked a map of In-N-Out locations in LA county, basically they form a ring around Los Angeles. Stuck in Compton or East LA? Tough luck.)
pixel
Something like that. My dad says "ooh, passes we can use whenever we want for the next 7 days!" and bought 4 of them. Every time the cable car stopped on our street, we'd be turned away because the entire thing was over-populated with sweaty/lazy humans. We were reduced to bat-shit crazy taxi-drivers and walking instead. Its a complete waste of cash.

Uh...hamburgers?

Last edited by Steve on March 11, 2006

staff
pixel
Man, the biggest I've seen in person is an 8X8.

That mosnter is collosal.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #110 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?