March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Advent Children coming sometime next year probably

vip
pixel
whenever it comes, I'm sure it will be worth it... at least... it had better be...
staff
pixel
or what??
pixel
I hope the movie is not a failure like the last one I am really expecting for them to do a great job because the game was good I hope they capture that motion.
staff
pixel
That's why I still think it's a good thing they aren't making FFVII itself into a game. People's expectations would ruin the film, so I hope AC lives up to it's hype.
pixel
U r right there bro let's hope for the best.
pixel
good news I saw on suare-enix site that the movie is coming out for the psp on marc the 14th.
pixel
*march*
staff
pixel
Don't count on it.
pixel
why? is that?
pixel
:)
pixel
well there are a lot of expectations for the movie,
and so far the previews look good.
staff
pixel
When the movie actually DOES come out, I'm sure it'll be pretty damned good. Or at least, it better, or POW!
pixel
Yep... hopefully it'll fulfill all expectations. They sure don't want another Spirits Within-style disaster.

But we'll see only when the movie comes out. They'll probably postpone it a bit more...
staff
pixel
FFVII:AC is fanservice and therefore will be successful amongst fans and fans alone. Presumably this will be Square Enix's testing-the-waters approach to whether or not they should invest in further CG movies down the line, but I wouldn't expect another Hollywood blitz. Pixar they are not. Meanwhile, Code Age is coming and you can no doubt see where they're going with that.
pixel
Oh yeah. Code Age. Square Enix seems to be going everywhere with this one. And it could be incredibly huge, if they make precise moves, I reckon. And if the thing is really any good, of course. :D

I just hope AC to be good. I'm not a rabid FFVII fan, but I'm rather expecting this...
staff
pixel
I agree Rahul, but I just have a fear it could really suck. It better not. It doesn't have to be a blockbuster, just at least good.
staff
pixel
Well, Advent Children just ties up the FFVII ending and Cloud's guilt over Aeris, then leads into Dirge of Cerberus. Crisis Core is supposed to tie all the sequels (and prequel) together. Hopefully their plan pans out.
pixel
Yup. The splendid 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' project.

And hopefully it'll stop there. Four releases during the course of two years. Maybe three, perhaps four. But hopefully they'll bring a solid end to the series this time... I want Square Enix to worry a tad about other games too. :(
pixel
Well we'll all just hope for the best and i'm very confident that the movie will kick some much needed butt, by that i mean that ffXI was alright but not that great for those who cant play it. FFX-2 sucked totally and completely becuase the plot was lame and the lack on control on the world map. Thus they played on ff7, one of the more popular ff games and made it into a movie. Are they going to include a revised copy of ff7 in with the dvd (when it comes out) and will it be for the ps2 or the new playstation thats said to come out soon?
staff
pixel
No.
staff
pixel
Anyone remember the resident naysayer Dragmire? Yeah, that was me. No remake. The original is great anyway, after my abysmally positive review, I better not go into any detail here!
pixel
Well i don't remember but I just wanna see the damn movie and of course the all mighty Sephiroth.
pixel
J/K I remember.
staff
pixel
Sephiroth! (Insert loud orchestral arrangement)
pixel
lol
pixel
Man, I'm really looking forward to this. (I don't have much of a life. Note name.) It'd better be worth my time, 'cuz I don't have alot of it. I mean, there have been alot of T.V shows made with 3D graphics: Hotwheels, Jimmy Neutron, ect. But none of them seem even remotely good. I mean, remember Final's last movie? Anyway, I think this one may just be REMOTLY interesting. I hope.
pixel
B.T.W, I DON'T WATCH HOTWHEELS OR JIMMY NUTRON! THEY'RE JUST THE ONLY EXAMPLES THAT CAME MIND! ((Oh, I'm sooooooooo weird))
staff
pixel
i know. you said "alot".
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1136 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?