March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Forums / Describe yourself

pixel
Bob said:
IT'S THE SIX-FINGERED MAN!!! MY NAME IS *insert Italian babble* YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

i love that movie... and its spanish babble!!!
vip
pixel
OKAY THANK YOU ALREADY I 'GET IT' NOW.
jesus. with my lil' sister watching that everyday you'd think i'd of got it all memorized by now. hmmph. that's the power of WEED FOR YA.
vip
pixel
weed is cool...
vip
pixel
Wii!
vip
pixel
pixel
That video is so unoriginal, someone did a WoW version of that ages ago. Really, people should do something original instead of ripping on an old idea.

Anyway, it is my life's goal to someday go to New York and watch Avenue Q. Sadly enough, I even have that song on my mp3 player.
vip
pixel
shut up it's FUNNY! and the stupid ass song was stuck in my head so I posted it *smiles innocently*
vip
pixel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
's true.
vip
pixel
I have the avenue Q soundtrack, so anyone wanting such classic hits from that show (such as 'It sucks to be me' and 'everyone's a little bit racist') gimme a shout :)
pixel
Okay, my first post on the Square-Haven Forums of DEATH. *insert flowery prose and distinguished overly verbose speech regaling the virtues of Square Haven, yadda-yadda*

I'm Simon. 188 cm or 6 ft. 3 in to you people still using the ancient metric system. I have size 12 feet and they smell. Both my hair and eye color are brown. My skin progresses from beige or pale while to yellow and then finally tanned.

I'm a student (studying overrated Med), I function as a slave monkey for a restaurant at my uni, and I work for the Eminence Symphony Orchestra as a slave driver of slave monkeys.
pixel
Monkeys and slaves...sounds delicious.
pixel
This can be solved with fire.
pixel
so i take it no one here has freakishly large feet like me?
DAMNIT! >.<

i like fire ^.^"
pixel
Steve, Slaves > Monkeys, but only because the monkeys sling their crap at you. That and they are ugly. :P

And, no, nataru, we don't have freakishly large feet like you. You are one of a kind. Be proud of that fact.

And fire is good. Fire is the solver of life's every little ills. Hence, this problem can be solved with fire!
pixel
Now what's that saying about large feet? Large feet, large...... shooooes. Yeahhh, I think that's right.

I am kind of normal. Notice I say kind of. I'm 5'4", at 180 pounds. If I carried my weight differently, you could very well call me fat, thankfully though I carry it well and have a lot of muscle. I can almost beat a guy at arm wrestling now. My hair is down to the bottom of my shoulder blades, curly, and one shade between being blonde and an undescribable color. Blue eyes. I am a hippie. A dirty, stinky, bare-feet-are-the-most-delicious-feeling-in-the-world hippie. I am prone to crying jags - I just got done with the school year, meaning I ended 18 credit hour school and 55-hour jobs (I had four) to now winding down to my summer 40-hour-a-week job (down to one) and two summer school courses. I cry a lot.
staff
pixel
So the "Viajera" nickname is just a reference to Via-hair-a, amirite?
staff
pixel
Hair color: Silky black
Skin color: Silky white
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110 lbs
Shoe size: 7 (US)
Blood pressure: 110/70
B-W-H: 31-22-32
vip
pixel
Man type: HAWT
staff
pixel
5'1"?!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAH
pixel
I could put my chin on his head with LITTLE TO NO EFFORT!
vip
pixel
LEAVE SHORT PEOPLE ALONE!
vip
pixel
Youre a girl, you dont count
pixel
ummmm

5'10"ish
150 lbs
german heritage
a nice hue to my skin
a nice head of blondish brownish hair
plenty of teeth
blue eyes
an underactive adrenal gland
a scar on my left temple

something like this?

Last edited by kain on May 30, 2006

pixel
Rahul, you fool. But when I become a hobo as I one day dream, I suppose that will apply consider I'll no longer shave my arm pits. Ah, freedome.
staff
pixel
Mm. Unshaven armpits. I approve.
vip
pixel
ahhh silky armpit hair blowing gently in the wind.

you would fit right in if you go to france
pixel
I could braid it up and use it in times of danger, such as when I need to swing across a river and I shall leave it to my trusty armpit hair.
vip
pixel
You know you live in Bend when every girl you meet shaves less than you,. or sumthin' like that. Hippies. Everywhere. But dey coo'. Super-good revalation I had, living in Bend, moving to Cali then moving back; Half the girls in this town know me, and they all agree I have the craziest taste in music. Seriously, walk down the street, get called at "Hey! REMY! YOU'SE A CRAZY TASTE IN MUSIC!" I have six friends who've told me they deal with this all the time. but I am still a zero, so do not think i braggin' not that i care!
pixel
I think I shall conform to this cesspot of conformity.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 192lbs
Hair: Wavy-like black
Skin: Tanned yellow
Look: Standard Asian Template
Body Type: Ectomorph
Penis size: You really do not want to know that do you?
Features: Nothing Interesting

I sit around on my arse and play videogames all the time. Cool eh?
pixel
Quale said:
Penis size: You really do not want to know that do you?

Go ahead boost my ego. :lol:
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #116 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?