March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / PR: Lauren Peterman unveils news of Final Fantasy X movie; fan auditions accepted

staff
pixel
h0tt
staff
pixel
I think I should apply for the position of Director of Photography.
staff
pixel
Auditions are going on now; appointment not necessary if hot.
pixel
nice :)
pixel
Dude......you people need a life......
staff
pixel
Hey hey, you're the guy going around and commenting well over a month after the previous input here.
staff
pixel
mr domino, your mom doesn't seem to think we're lifeless losers. she stopped by and I decided to cast her as Khimari. BAHAHA
staff
pixel
Well that's good, the 2007 release date draws closer. Although to have a mother that could pass as Kimahri is slightly disturbing in my books.
pixel
Only reason I posted a month afterwards is I just found this site, and your one to talk matt, since I seem to remember your mother going in to pose as Bahamut....
pixel
in some sick and twisted way that sound cool

pixel
Emphasis on the sick and twisted part....
staff
pixel
mr domino, it's obvious to me that you manifest contrived lies in order to hurt my feelings. your claim of my mother as bahamut obviously doesnt correlate, considering i already cast that role to your sister.
pixel
ZING!!!
staff
pixel
That was indeed a zinger. Obviously Matt would rather your mother to aid Yuna soaping up in the shower. And then of course for Yuna to summon your sister in order to win the 'battle'.
pixel
ok i want 2 audition 4 yuna in the movie
but the Q is were are auditions held?
pixel
and don't u guys think it is kinda mean 2 make fun of
eachother^_^
just sayin srry i know it is none of my business
staff
pixel
People always make fun of each other here, you'll deal with it.

I'd say auditions are over, but given that Matt probably needs some more actresses to 'rub up against one another whilst smearing each other in soap suds', I'd say if you're up for it you may still be able to star in the film. I'd suggest contacting Matt regarding this.
pixel
ok thank u so much^_^
i really appreciate it and u guys r really funny^_^
staff
pixel
You can thank me for that. I handle all the humor around here with a dignified and serious mien.
pixel
ok nice 2 know
so r u guys always on here?
staff
pixel
Well, I prefer to be on the forums or the dead/dying IRC channel #squarehaven. Please join us there. Really, though--I'm desperate. Please?
pixel
r u talking 2 me?T_T
staff
pixel
Yes. Come. Chat.
staff
pixel
And that goes for anyone else out there that are reading these comments, get into the IRC channel! (Unless you're like me and get charged $90 per GB...)
pixel
oh wow that must suck^_^
so how r all u guys?
staff
pixel
Not bad, are you in the forums or the IRC channel, that's a far better place to chat.
pixel
4 some reason my com won't let me go there i am really srry^_^
and i hope u do better^_^
do any of u guys hav a girlfriend??
staff
pixel
The forums should be able to be accessed, click forums there in the top right corner.
pixel
ok yea it is working^_^
staff
pixel
"do any of you guys have a girlfriend" bahahahaha
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1163 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?