March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/square/public/index/inc/class.forum.php on line 1457

Forums / News / PR: Lauren Peterman unveils news of Final Fantasy X movie; fan auditions accepted

pixel
i signed up but hav no idea who 2 talk 2^_
pixel
r u making fun of me sir??
pixel
r u gonna answer me??
pixel
watever i signed on that thing so yea did wat u asked me 2T_T
(*sighs*)
staff
pixel
sorry, you must be 18 to audition (fucking anti-pedophile laws) and you are obviously like 12.
staff
pixel
Pure hilarity! Just talk to everyone on the forums.
pixel
that sucks^_
staff
pixel
*stares in shocked disbelief*
pixel
somethin wrong?or did i do somethin wrong??^_^
staff
pixel
pixel
can some 1 just tell me wat i did so i wont be confused??
pixel
Oh... perhaps you should start by reading and paying close attention to the content of the original post, not only its headline. Perhaps.
pixel
yea i read it.it took me 2 hours just 2 get it srry
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL god i am so slow sometimes forgive me
every 1 who is reading this laugh at me
pixel
which movie are we on about because i know they released one final fantasy movie.
staff
pixel
The Final Fantasy X movie, duh. Read the news post.
staff
pixel
DUH!!
staff
pixel
Jeez, this movie has a lot of hype surrounding it. Surely you can't honestly say you haven't heard of it or at least auditioned?
pixel
no i have'nt haerd where i am u don't know a lot about FFX so i find it hard to know about it.
pixel
no i haven't coz there are no auditions were i am and no news at all
staff
pixel

Yeah, Matt's dorm room showers are a fair distance from Australia too, I did want to be Director of Photography, but I can't do it where I am. Maybe I can try for 'creative consultant' instead.
pixel
is this actually true about there actually being a FFX movie?
staff
pixel
Didn't you read the news article?
pixel
I see now that I read it more closley I understand this joke and laugh at it ha ha. At first though I really though there would be a movie. *sigh*
staff
pixel
Yeah, you know what man, it would be so awesome if they actually made a FFX movie.

No, wait, no it wouldn't. SQUARE ENIX STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MOVING PICTURES BUSINESS
pixel
I would really hate to have square-enix screw up yet another final fantasy. were they not satisfied with how they killed FFX2
staff
pixel
Dude FFX-2 was awesome. What's wrong with you!
pixel
I am sorry. It just the stroy line. It was like the made it in 20 min over chinease food in a board room or something. Don't get me wrong I liked the battle scheme but I just really don't play the games for the fights but for the story line. and I hated how you could beat the game while missing 80% of the game
staff
pixel
Just play it like it's a comedy and everything's fine.
staff
pixel
I'd give it a bash but getting everything in FFX seems like such an excessively difficult challenge I cannot stop at this point.
pixel
I am on 99% and I can't fucking find that last 1 % it is pissing me off to the point of killing things. Also I hate the fact that you have to hit the X button at sertain times in the game. Who would ever think to do that?
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1163 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?