March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Dark things stir in Squenix corporate HQ; additionally, Advent Children has a release date! Holy chocomog stew, Batman!

staff
pixel
What's with all this "HOLY ... BATMAN" shit??
staff
pixel
PS, karma+++!
staff
pixel
that's what I thought when I first read the news.
staff
pixel
Rahul, I think you have issues when "holy chocomog stew, Batman!" is the phrase that first comes to your head.
staff
pixel
Also of note, the source site mentions a rumor of a simultaneous Japanese-North American release.
staff
pixel
Indeed I do have issues. That's why I work here in the first place, BAHAMATT!
staff
pixel
BahaMatt... I used to be such a creative fucking genius when I was 15. What the hell happened?
staff
pixel
It even scales: Bahahahahahahahaha! matt
pixel
Finaly,after all this wait they have given us an update.But if it gets delayed i think i mught just lose it
pixel
Have they even started casting for voices for the North American release yet? Haven't come across anything that said they had ... as long as the don't go with Lass Bass again, that was terrifying.
staff
pixel
Yes, they've probably already done the voicework and you can expect to see it at E3. Lance Bass was Sephiroth, so unless they intend to feature him in there again doing 3 different versions of "AUGH STOP HITTING ME", don't expect it. Maybe Nick Carter as Ultimecia instead? :B

Check out the awesome Batman google ads at the bottom of the page! Sweet!
staff
pixel
Ooo, I've always wanted my own Batman Buckle!
pixel
And the Batman Belt! Bad thing kiddie Brazilian money makes things like these quite expensive.

Anyways, it's always nice to see a date. Now, if they could only do the same to FF XII...
staff
pixel
Just a note that the article also mentions Dirge of Cerberus, and I've told Rahul, he can do with it what he wants. I won't potentially spoil things for people. That's the problem with this 'complilation', certain things may spoil one part of it.
pixel
holy-hole-in-a-donut, Batman!
Advent Children, and FFXII will be sweet and all, but what about KH2, and will there be another kickass Sephiroth fight in it?!?!?!?
staff
pixel
you guys have officially clenched batman results in the google space for this article's lifetime.
staff
pixel
And you just made it worse! Bahahahatman.
vip
pixel
Oh my god, SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO LAME?
staff
pixel
I never noticed a transition...
staff
pixel
There was a time when the Haven wasn't like this? Clearly it was before I got year a couple of years back.
staff
pixel
HAR!
staff
pixel
I don't know why I said 'yeah' when I clearly meant 'here'. Ah well, long live Batman!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1188 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?