March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Kingdom Hearts II worlds revealed in controversial Disney leak

staff
pixel
The FOOLS!
pixel
Pirates of the Carribean? Fhat the Wuck? Maybe they'll get more chicks this time around or something...
pixel
Hahaha. Oh, fantastic. :D
staff
pixel
The original KH demographic was nearly monopolized by the female species. DUH
staff
pixel
That's true, but it's not entirely a bad thing.
pixel
I hope the wait was worth it cause up untill now I began to forget about it
staff
pixel
You forgot about it!? Wow, I haven't been able to for the last 3 years...
pixel
Who the hell is steamboat willie?
staff
pixel
Oh man, are you serious? Google it, and hang your head in shame.
staff
pixel
"Who the hell is steamboat willie?"

'Steamboat Willie' was the title of the original Mickey Mouse cartoon, oh Ye lacking in childhood.
staff
pixel
Good to see I'm not the only person around here that knows what Steamboat Willie is.
pixel
I think that is so stupid
srry
pixel
It's alright...
pixel
hey im with Nephtis on this 1 Steamboat Willie is a classic, and im more anxious about this game than i was about FFX2 (which was a lil overrated)
pixel
hey can eny1 give me an exact release date cause im hearin a lot of different sht
pixel
Steamboat willie?! please please PLEASE dont make that one in black and white.....
pixel
it could be an interesting change...
staff
pixel
I would admire them greatly if they were to make it in black and white--it would be an interesting artistic perspective.

Bastards probably won't do it.
staff
pixel
I agree, and didn't really think about that. Although would Disney allow them to make it colour? Because they are lending them and awful lot of freedom, but that far? I dunno.
pixel
Hello I am new here. As far as kingdom hearts II is concerned, I hope they include a lion king themed world. That was such a great movie. Anyone know if this is confirmed.

As far as steamboat willie, that would be a very unusual world. Although I think it might be a little hard to generate a scenario on that.

Hopefully if they do a steamboat willie themed world, it will be in color although it would be kind of funny if they were to transport the charachters to a black and white world.

Sora:
Hey guys I don't think we're in kanses anymore.

Well, I gues will have to see now won't we.
staff
pixel
I gues...
staff
pixel
Let's prey to whatever god exists out there that the Lion King doesn't enter more so into KH than a mere summon. I know I would, if I believed in such forces.
staff
pixel
Lion King was one of the worlds confirmed in the Disney website leak, so I'm pretty sure you can look forward to seeing that.

I'd expect Steamboat Willie to be black and white; after all, the entire point of including it would be to show younger players the origins of Mickey Mouse etc. in KH2.
pixel
come on Rahul, Lion King is one of the greatest disney movies of all time, not to mention it is also mine.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1211 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?