March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Final Fantasy XII receives Japanese release date; fucking finally

staff
pixel
I would prefer for the women to party naked, to be honest.
pixel
Wow... Square is waiting until the year of the PS3's release to release this damn thing. They somewhat did the same with FF9, didn't they?
staff
pixel
Maybe they'll pull a fast one on us and make it a PS3 launch title. You know, assuming that's why it wasn't playable this year and that PS3 comes out in march. Ok so I'm just pulling shit out of my ass. Still a cool thought.
staff
pixel
Well that could be a reason behind the delay, but I somewhat doubt that. Mostly because according to Square-Enix Japan's website for the party, FFXII WAS playable.
staff
pixel
Ahh, I was talking about E3 this year, in which it wasn't playable. Didn't know if it was or not at SE Party.
staff
pixel
Well it was, and apparently with a crap load of booths, I think we reported that actually.
staff
pixel
I don't recall Square or Enix ever having a launch title. It's doubtful they'll be making history this generation.
staff
pixel
Driving Emotion Type-S, woowoo!
pixel
The Bouncer too, yes?
staff
pixel
No way, Driving Emotion Type-S was a bomb shell. No game has reached that level of sheer brilliance since.
pixel
But The Bouncer came quite close to that level indeed.

And maybe thankfully those All-Star Pro Wrestling games never made it here, right?
pixel
amen to that brother.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1229 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?