March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square Enix Party 2005 Overview

pixel
For the love of God, PLEASE say something about FF:Crystal Chronicles DS. I purchased a DS at launch because that had a February release date, and the game hasn't had so much as a trickle of information regarding the game since BEFORE the DS launched. The same for the FF3 rendition on the DS. I already sold my DS due to the PSP existing and lack of games/use my DS got, but I would without a doubt pick up another DS if FF:CC DS were to be released.
staff
pixel
I'm sorry, but I haven't read any further information on either of these titles yet. I'm not exactly sure where you got your February release date, but I haven't seen any specific date for either of them, and no word has come up during the Party, so I'm sorry to dissapoint you.
staff
pixel
Also, said game IS NOT on Square-Enix Japan's website of release dates. Even Slime Morimori is on that (for the DS), so I dunno.
staff
pixel
I wouldn't be surprised if the FFIII project never saw the light of day. After all, it never came to fruition for either Wonderswan, GBA, or the FF Origins release. DS Crystal Chronicles was possibly scrapped for a Revolution release instead.

As far as selling your DS goes, well that was just plain stupid.
pixel
I really don't know why they'd release FF2 after so much time but not three, personally I thought it was the most playable of the NES ones. Maybe they just need another game to lump it with for a port.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1238 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?