March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square Enix announces online magazine

staff
pixel
They're just ripping off Gamingredients!
pixel
It's not just that... It looks like they're trying to steal the visit base for fan sites. ;)
staff
pixel
*nods gravely, cocks shotgun, and goes off to hunt down Square Enix marketing*
pixel
We'll need all the guns we can get for this one.
staff
pixel
It'll get a lot worse if they branch out to Square-Enix USA, and start doing the same thing there.
pixel
I wouldn't be too surprised if they did. Things seem to be a changing'. There was those days when some Square employees would actually post on fansite forums or even days when the employees would email webmasters pictures and other info. on all sorts of upcoming games...

AND of course... Hahaha, there were those lil shits who got MAD kicks outta sending forged emails to webmasters who would be stupid enough to post info. that was beyond fake!
staff
pixel
I dunno about that, Square-Enix Japan does a lot more than USA. Take the distribution of music and the related website. And the general more up-to-date info too.
vip
pixel
square enix usa is still an actual site? All I ever see is a bunch of links that are either broken or go straight to the online store...
staff
pixel
Not broken anymore, it's fancied up inline with the rest. That said it's still fairly crap, but it's not dead like Square-Enix Europe is these days.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1241 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?