March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Preposterous 79th consecutive Advent Children delay cited

staff
pixel
Well that's just fantastic.
pixel
My soul is pained. Seriously, this was about all I had to look forward to in my life at this junction. How horribly depressing news to get after hearing I have $2300 in car repairs that needs to be done while I'm in the process of saving up to move out after I broke up with my 7 year girlfriend. Sorry guys, I think because I looked forward to this, God decided to punish me and you all got caught in the middle. Just waiting to hear some awesome news like all video games are banned in USA. =P
pixel
Well damn... That's just about a motherf**ker.

I'm skeptical though.
pixel
These delays are starting to generate much apathy in me for this movie
staff
pixel
You have a 7 year old girlfriend?!
pixel
"my 7 year girlfriend", not "a 7 year old girlfriend"

Meaning, my girlfriend of 7 years. Thought by the absurdity of that notion alone you'd realize what I meant.

staff
pixel
BAHAHAHAH! You have a 7 year old girlfriend!!
staff
pixel
Correction: Had a 7 year old girlfriend. She left him.
pixel
"after I broke up with my"
"Had a 7 year old girlfriend. She left him."

Correction: I broke up with her. She started to become a might bit unreasonable.
vip
pixel
Did you tell her to go to her room or something?
pixel
Made her go to sleep without dessert. Ya know, MAN sauce.
vip
pixel
OH GAWD MAKE THA BAD MEN STOP.
What does it MEAN, no unofficial realease... Maybe it means it WILL come out on time. It WILL come out on time. It WILL come out on time!!!
staff
pixel
Note that Australia's release date still hasn't changed from the 26th of October. Let's hope that doesn't change despite this crap.
pixel
Bah. I have been hoping almost since day one of hearing of FF7 sequels/remakes/movie to see it. Since then, I have seen the inside of jail and age of majority. I'm not holding my breath. ARRGH! The fustration grows, it being near release time. Hopefully it will be released before I can gamble.
staff
pixel
According to Advent Children.net, Square-Enix has mentioned that people should check the latest issue of 'Electronic Gaming Monthly' for information on the U.S release of the film. They better decide soon, and they better decide to release something fancy over here to make up for the wait and the possible loss of something like Advent Pieces.

And on that note, Australia's official release date is Wednesday December 7th. Fantastic. Well, a November date for the U.S is looking better I guess.

What interests me is that EzyDVD seems to know that the release will contain both Japanese and English audio. Not to mention that distubingly large list of subtitle languages...
pixel
Has anyone noticed that Amazom.com has the release date listed as December 31, 2025? Now THAT'S something to worry about...
vip
pixel
OH SHIT! I WONT GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS IN 20 YEARS NOW!

IM GOING TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE NOW.
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIII!!

ZOMG
staff
pixel
Good thing "Amazom.com" doesn't exist and therefore has no claim to make about release dates.
staff
pixel
If only FFVII fanboys would actually all jump off a bridge like the hormone-addled lemmings they are.

If they're looking for a nice bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge doesn't have pedestrian barriers if I remember correctly.
staff
pixel
BUT PAUL, 2025!!!!!
staff
pixel
The earlier they do it, the less likely they'll spawn (although the likelihood of that happening is pretty slim)...
staff
pixel
They can find fangirls and create one scary kid. They've got 20 years before Advent Children comes out after all.
pixel
And that is why fanboy hunting should become a national sport or else they will breed and infest the planet like rabbits or rats.
staff
pixel
I dunno about over there, but I know down in Tasmania (here in Aus) they make government rewards for the killing of certain animals. I'm pretty sure it was foxes down there that were entirely eradicated because of this move. I'm sensing a connection between the foxes as pests and this discussion.
vip
pixel
So in other words, if we took that jenova moron from the FF7 thread and dressed him in a fox outfit, we could (legally) shoot him in tasmania?

cause if so book me a ticket.
staff
pixel
I think that depends on whether the Tasmanian government would be stupid enough to mistake a guy dressed up as a fox for a real one.
vip
pixel
They'd make an exception.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1246 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?