March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / R.I.P.

pixel
I mourn the death of the comments area of the main site. Never had I seen such 'worthy' news raped and tortured with such incessant rambling. I think we should all remember it not as the beat-up crack whore it has become but as the enjoyable place to insert snide comments and random takes on the 'current' news, . It was a place of freedom, where one could let fly whatever pretensed intellectual crap one wished. May it now be free from the undeserving suffer it has endured and enjoy its place in internet heaven.

This here ends my eugooligy.
vip
pixel
Does this mean all that incesseant rambling will be flooding over on to the forums?
Oh ha ha ha wait. Nevermind.
staff
pixel
I'd love to ban those hobos but ... well.. can I?
staff
pixel
Yes, absolutely.

Wallow not in sorrow my friends, and mourn no more. For a new era has begun here today. Never again will vapid, faggety, trite, irrelevant, inane banter be proliferated, or even allowed on the Square Haven news comments boards. Rahul and I will from this point on adopt a vigilance against these vapid buttmunches that will send them back to the depths from whence they came... Myspace.
So friends, I hope that you will continue your patronization of the Square Haven news boards of doom, for vapidity dwells there no more.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #125 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?