March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI heading for GBA; Final Fantasy III DS lives

vip
pixel
We all saw this coming for a while now... Maybe now I won't have to plug $50 on a used SNES cart of the orginals... Nah, I'll STILL end up picking up the originals!!! :D
pixel
OMG.....SO HAPPY.....BEST DAY OF MY LIFE... ; ;

{dies}
staff
pixel
I wish Konami would take a damn hint.
pixel
What do you want from Konami, Ziyad? I understand wanting namco to do some Tales games... Eitherway, will be fun. Wonder if they plan on upgrading the visuals any?
staff
pixel
Suikoden I & II for the PSP. They toy with us, announce it in Japan, and refuse to bring it to North America.
pixel
That DOES suck. I didn't hear about that. You think with the popularity that Suikoden 3 and 4 had on the PS2 they'd release that. I never played 1, but I loved 2. Maybe we'll get lucky in 2006? That or they hate America and don't bring over the good stuff.
staff
pixel
Suikoden 3 and 4 were abysmal failures in the US, so I can see exactly why they wouldn't waste time putting that out over here.
pixel
Are you serious Rahul? Everyone I know was talking about Suikoden 3 and how cool it was. How many units did it move?
staff
pixel
Problem is everyone we 'know' often like the same things...
pixel
I realize what you mean Nephtis, not really the case with my friends. We have a few common threads, but for the most part it's just friendships that spawned on common interests in like the fifth to ninth grade, as we're all grown up now very little in common. Oh well.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1262 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?