March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Advent Children actually being released in North America eventually

staff
pixel
Bahahaha. The Bouncer wasn't the best title. Parasite Eve II was also not the best of games. Not to mention 'classics' such as Alpha and Cruise Chaser BLASSTY, they are the most amazing games of their time.

Note that there are probably more crappy games, but living in Australia I don't have access to as many as others do. I also haven't played a lot of their older titles.
pixel
HAHAHA!!! x1009 your opinion amuses me much. Carry on.
pixel
The Bouncer wasn't there greatest game ever but it was still fun. As for Parasite EveII that was quite fun. As for the other 2 I never heard of them.
staff
pixel
If you haven't heard of Alpha or Cruise Chaser BLASSTY, you are not a real Square fan. I bet you don't even know Bakusou! Yankee Tamashii either, do you?
staff
pixel
You forgot to mention this little gem.
staff
pixel
Parasite Eve II was quite fun? I gave it a D, Rachel gave it a D+. For some reason it has a B average...

Parasite Eve II was a terribly made game with severe control issues and a woman who enjoyed shooting things she couldn't see properly.

Square like any company has made bad games, it happens and it will continue to happen. No company is perfect, you cannot blame Enix for Square's problems.

The Spirits Within while being an interesting watch was certainly NOT the film it was cracked up to be. Was that Enix's fault too? Where's the excuse for the film's horrible losses?
staff
pixel
Nephtis, it's obviously a decades-long conspiracy, contrived by those Enix dastards... perhaps even Yuji Hori himself!
pixel
BIG UPDATE!!! Another web site stated that the release date for Advent Children is set for April 25. They said it would include unique footage only on the American release. They also said the release was delayed due to casting problems. Riiiight!!
pixel
Yep, the release date is April 25th. Squeenix posted a new release, the voice actors are the same as the ones in Kingdom Hearts 2. The website was updated as well with a snazzy countdown.

http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/
staff
pixel
Yeah Matt, clearly all crappy games Square have made can be blamed on Enix.

EzyDVD has mentioned said deleted scenes and other features a while back, hence the update on the main page here.

Oh and Square-Enix have officially stated the U.S release to be on March the 28th, so no April for the U.S.
pixel
Check out the Advent Children official web site if you the it'll be out in March.
staff
pixel
The excuse for the film's horrible losses is Hironobu Sakaguchi starting up Mistwalker and sucking up all Square Enix's talent. What a mess.
pixel
Ok this comment line goes on for ages. Well at least its about ff7 advent children.
staff
pixel
The return of BLASSTY!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1276 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?