March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Front Mission sales reach 3 million

pixel
thats nothing
pixel
who cares nephtis
pixel
i care man im getting praised on (the reason that nobody likes u at school man... u always try to start something..)
pixel
no i dont look im a loser i admit but i think people in square-haven are my freinds am i right or what
pixel
calling people that are scatter around the world who are only liked to you through a website is hardly what I call a friend. This is just me and I am quite oldfashion but I like to know peoples real name before I call them a friend
pixel
linked not liked(*)
pixel
the names rudy
pixel
pixel
I wasn't formaly asking your real name. even if I did know it which I now do. we will never meet in real person and you shall forever be an aquantince
pixel
whatever
pixel
well im glad that everything is great now.... u guy (yeah im talking to u x1009) i would kick ur ass for stealing my idead on how to tell rudy all that crap but seeing that i cant i'll just digitally smack u *u have been digitally smack; all the people who read this also get smacked* hah
staff
pixel
Stop with this nonsense or take it somewhere else.
pixel
I agree this is getting out of hand.
pixel
TO THE FORUMS!!!
pixel
great i'll take my crap over there too...
staff
pixel
Word of the Thread?: aquantince
pixel
I don't understand?
pixel
to answer your question this has all turned into a piece of shit because of you "little brothers comment"
which may i add has nothing to do with FMV..

"there is this bitch that says FFX sucks fuck that bitch who likes rock rock on biatch"

but if you really go deeper into the issue the real cause was the bitch who likes "rock rock on biatch".

pixel
Wat Nataru said.
pixel
has anyone noticed this thing says buttmunch?
pixel
i like that word buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch butmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch buttmunch
staff
pixel
Yes, we did notice, it's there for a reason.
pixel
I never really understood why buttmunch is there. I just accepted it.
pixel
wow thats insane I posted twice some how?
pixel
Take a running jump here
staff
pixel
You're all a bunch of vapid buttmunches.
staff
pixel
Problem being that you are apparently too, everyone has it under their name here.
pixel
I noticed that, but what can you do? Besides its better than having rapid buttmunch.
pixel
I dunno rapid buttmunch is looking pritty good right about now.
pixel
And i just relised that the picture for tankgirl is gizmo. To be honest i don't even know what vapid buttmunch means i know what it implies.......sort of.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1277 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?