March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Kingdom Hearts II voice actors announced

pixel
wait a min! tribal, aren't you the one who's still stuck on Ansem in kh1? I can't hang with you if you can't beat him. septhiroth was more difficult than he was. Who's got my back on this one?
pixel
yes the shame of it all. Thanks abandon me, Fine then i know when im not wanted, besides i haven't played it in a year, i was gonna consider playing it again but my brother wont get off the ps2 and now i'd rather play ff8 coz im in the mood to play it. im not gonna talk to you no more puddin77 coz you've upset me now. And your weak you have to get people to stick up for you.:>
staff
pixel
Ok, what square enix fanboy forum has come to plague/spam/infest our website with its illegitimate presence? Why are all the new members related to Tribal? And what IS the meaning of life?
pixel
the meaning of life is Pi or G
pixel
guys,guys,calm down! Tribal, i meant no disrespect, just wanted to know why you haven't beat ansem, but now i understand. I know how you feel little brothers can be a pain in the dairyair. Did i spell that right? Besides has anyone played kh2 yet? H.M.B. (Hit me back)
pixel
oh and one more thing. I not related to tribal, at least i don't think so.*scratches head, as in thinking gesture*
pixel
I own it. And I must say the girl for Aeris voice is super disapointing. she puts no emotion into the actuall game its like she is just reeding it of the script for the first time.
staff
pixel
Mandy Moore. Why say anything else?
pixel
I just went to my local neighborhood friendly wal-mart and KH2 is $49.92(approx $50 bucks), now to some people that might not sound like a lot of moolah but I am currently unemployed at the moment, tell me is it really worth it? HELL YEAH IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pixel
so, last night, i just happened to be at wal-mart and guess what i run into, The Halo original soundtrack for just $13,99. so, i hesitated, reached out for it, and out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. The Kingdom Hearts orignal soundtrack. so, i look back at Halo, grab it off the shelf, throw it to the ground, stomp on it, and give it some saliva.
I turn, grab the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack, pay for it and walk out the store.

10 minutes later..........

I'm walking to the car, i pop open the case (just to give this magnificient disc a look over), and my FUCKING 11 year old brother does this, snatch and steal manuever, and drops the Holy grail to the ground. Just so happens, a car decides to drive my way, i'm waving him down, trying to get this unsuspecting driver to slow down. Naturally,(and because god hates me)he dosen't slow down. so, he smashes the Holy Grail into thousands of little tiny Holy Grail pieces, and just continues to peacefully drive by. I USED EVERY OUNCE OF POWER INSIDE MY BODY TO DESTROY MY BROTHER. But, that's what moms are for. She stops me from putting him into a crater in the ground and says, "just go get another one". Turns out it was the last copy they had. LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!!!
pixel
God, what the hell are you writing for the sunday times?
Life always sucks, my 18 year old brother has a girlfriend, and just for him to so off in front of her, when i get in from school i get insulted and annoyed all night. I hate siblings (why couldnt they be on remote?????)
vip
pixel
Good point tribal. Good rambling nonsensical point.

All I have to say is Mandy Moore is teh hotZors and should be in KH II IMHO!!?!!!!111
staff
pixel
Mandy Moore isn't hot, nor should she be in anything. Ever. And even if she was hot, having her voice in a game wouldn't be good. I am aware of your sarcasm, but I don't want anyone to take it the wrong way.
pixel
personally, i thought that mandy did an alright job as aeris, but think of it this way, it could have been a lot worse.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1283 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?