March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Advent Children date, voice actors revealed for North American release

pixel
Where the hell has Jessica Alba gone? Meh, Rachael Leigh Cook is still hot.
staff
pixel
Yay Quinton Flynn. If it turns out that EzyDVD is wrong and the Japanese dub doesn't make it onto the DVD I will be an angry man.
pixel
If the japanese dub with subtitles doesn't make it in there, I will kill everyone. I've got a gun and I am crazy.
pixel
It's on there. Well, atleast according to amazon's summary of the movie.
pixel
It's on there. Well, atleast according to amazon's summary of the movie.
pixel
Amazing, 6 hours apart, yet exactly the same words.
pixel
I just thought I'd point out the strange irony of being appeased by the fact that a voice actress is hot.
pixel
Ohh, if it's a punch-on you want, you just got one
pixel
Steve burton is the same person who done cloulds voice in kindom hearts i think well thats what a friend told me.
staff
pixel
Yeah, fortunately they got rid of Lance Bass and Mandy Moore from KH.
pixel
To bad. oh well ive seen ff7 advent children and its brilliant, but that was the japanese version, i can't wait to see the english one.
By the way nephtis, why are you a vip?
pixel
It's because he is Matt's bitch
pixel
Who said Jessica Alba was gonna voice tifa? LIES !
pixel
I dont know?
staff
pixel
I'm the album database slave remember?
staff
pixel
Nephtis should just be staff, but everytime I promote him some invisible monkey turns it back, so whatever.

And any of you bozos who actually believed Alba was set for Tifa should go watch some more OC.
pixel
OC sucks ass.
pixel
I dont know, the oc isn't that bad.
staff
pixel
Although nothing interesting ever really happens here.
pixel
Johnny got run over ( im hoping your talking about the tv show, if your woundering im not a reality person my own little worlds more intresting.)
vip
pixel
I find bitching about VOICE ACTORS retarded and vapid
vip
pixel
bah, that was me

(and why arent I a vip here?)
staff
pixel
Good question. Don't look at me.
pixel
Or me.
pixel
I should be a vip too!
staff
pixel
Why?
pixel
uh................................................................uh...........because I said so. I mean, isn't that enough.
staff
pixel
No.
pixel
ok, lay it on me. What does it take to be a VIP, hell what does it take to be part of the admin. I GOT TO GET IN MAN!!!!!!!!
pixel
Razor blade + Wrist
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1284 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?