March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Advent Children receives North American screening

pixel
I are hating those graphics to.
pixel
I AM hating those graphics TOO

Fixed
pixel
Thank you, supporters at last.
pixel
don't fix my grammer. It was to show that if playing that game it will dumb you down so that you have a double digit IQ.
pixel
tell me about it, the game looks like its been made by a 3 year old, or for one.
staff
pixel
Sigh. At least I don't have to describe the people that can't handle the game now.
pixel
Good for you.
pixel
One minute coz i don't my iq i think it should be 0.
TV rots your brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pixel
I should laught at my self, does any one have piczo.com?
staff
pixel
Please type in standard English. Thank you.
pixel
Look my gammer is alien, its not like im doing it on purpose. besides my age workes well with the crappy english spelling. (my mental age any way)
staff
pixel
Well, I won't mind if you don't triple post so I have to look at it three consecutive times.
staff
pixel
yeah, wind waker blows. but it certainly wasn't the graphics. how can you be such a slutbag as to judge a game by its graphics? slutbag.
pixel
yeah wind waker did suck, althought i thought the graphics were kind of interesting.
pixel
I played it and successfuly completed it but I highly disaprove of the game and wpould never recomend it to any non mental unstable person
pixel
Please dont call me a slutbag! I know its stupid to pre-judge the game on its graphics, its just doesn't seem traditional for the zelda games, Like i know the graphic are not great on the gameboys but you can still see that link resembles the one on the nintendo 64 games, (sort off) if you get what i mean. I just hate the fact that the wind-waker link doesn't look like the original one, it seems like the creaters didn't bother with it, and im not saying that people shouldn't play it coz its not up to me what people should or shouldn't play.
staff
pixel
Wind Waker was fucking awesome -- redeemed by its totally first rate ending and stylistic design. Fuck you guys for having no taste.
pixel
many games before wind waker were judged by there graphics, i can't name any at the moment but, there out there. I personally liked the graphics but i still thought the game could have been better.
staff
pixel
Rahul, which design is stylistic? The visual design? MOST DEFINITELY.
As far as game design, however, and more specifically, the most important aspect of any Zelda since its inception - dungeon design - Wind Waker is seriously lacking. The dungeon has historically been the key aspect of any Zelda, and I would say the pinpoint reason for Zelda's popularity and fame as one of the greatest series of games in history. I remember every Link to the Past dungeon and every fucking brilliant Ocarina of Time Dungeon (the whale's belly!), but Wind Waker had like four completely forgettable, vapidly boring levels. Did they think that if we spent a few hours mindlessly sailing around the ocean that we would forget about the defining Zelda element? I certainly didn't.

pixel
I liked the ice cavern, and i also know some one whos stuke in the great duku tree. (*laughing in the near distance*) he said he couldn't find his way out, yet he did have the map and the compuss (to be honest he was probably scared of the spiders and the killer plants!) Even he laughed at himself.
staff
pixel
I saw Advent Children finally last night. I really can't remember the last time I saw such a terrible movie. It was inane drivel dubbed over an 101 minutes of action sequences, almost completely ignoring a plot line.
staff
pixel
Matt, I want you to spend 20 minutes writing a review of it for the site. It will be vastly entertaining to read.
pixel
Ive seen the english version once, and the japan version 4 times.
staff
pixel
i already wrote it rahul, i'm just contemplating publishing it.... ...
staff
pixel
Publish it! You know you want to. Make it to your latest random explosion.
pixel
WTF, OMG, I swear, if you hated Advent Children Matt, you have no taste in talent what so ever. That movie rocked my world more than once(seeing that i've seen the movie about a dozen times now) but, there was one thing that i didn't understand, THE FIRST TIME I WATHCHED IT was, who is mother?
staff
pixel
There's a crap load of things in that movie you can't understand if you haven't played FFVII. And the movie while being an action romp with fancy visuals was a poor excuse for a film. I enjoy watching it, but that's more of a fanservice thing. It should be torn apart in an essay or film review.
pixel
I watched dr. who on saturday it was about when tvs first came out and there was an alien inside them eating peoples brains and taking their faces, quite wierd really, well all the dr.whos are. (im really just avoiding the point of advent children here)
staff
pixel
I like stories.
pixel
ADVENT CHILDREN WAS FREAKING AWESOME, I LOVED IT. COME ON BACK ME UP, TRIBAL!!!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1290 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?