March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Advent Children receives North American screening

staff
pixel
Yeah I'll fold entirely if there's more than one person that disagrees with me.
pixel
Of course you will, it's called peer pressure and no man and his dog are immune to it.
pixel
:D
pixel
>_
pixel
Dont ask what i did the post thing posted 4 times automatically so i editted them.
pixel
*_*
pixel
Hey, i like advent children as much as the next person, but everyone has their own points of views, even i have to admitt ff7 advent children could have been better like the fight sences, but people are limitted on what they can do so i think that the creaters done pretty good for what the end result was.
staff
pixel
staff
pixel
Now I don't have to write one, you've summed it up pretty well.
pixel
Despite how improbable clouds hair looks, in advent children it could be real. Any animator who can make that barnet look realistic deserves our respect and admiration.
This is from a magazine: "If you like fighin', your going to love advent children and possibly want to marry it and have lots of computer animation kids with it". Ok i know that to me it was a good film to watch when your stuck in the house bored but its not that ,ott.
staff
pixel
Barnet? Is that like Garnet and Barret combined? The mind boggles!
pixel
it means hair (i could of spelt it wrong) Soz! Im in school at the moment at lunch in the libary. And im fucking bored.
pixel
your in school in june, man that sucks. it's summer vacation time for us, PARTY!!!.

but really advent children was a kick ass movie, but as i've been told the hardest thing to do in animation is to create a wet hair look, that's why Denzel's hair dosen't look all that wet after Cloud washes him. but i'm with tribal, anyone who can make Barrett look that damn awesome has got some real, sheet talent.
pixel
What? i never said barrett i meant clouds HAIR. Can you read?
pixel
wtf, then who is Barnet?
pixel
yes, tribal, somehow i seem to habe missed that post, my apologies.
pixel
thats ok. By the way tank-girl came up to me and went "my name is treesa green" and i was like wtf even though i did get the joke.
pixel
NECRO POST!!!!!
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1290 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?