March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / Square Enix forces pirate to walk plank

pixel
well you see if they didn't pospone it 19000 times people would not have pirated it as much. Realy though the most anticipated film of the centuray and we had to wait three years for it. I find what we did just.
pixel
hmm i couldent see them waiting this long.. being S-E and all.. kudos on the catch ^.~
pixel
Google sucks! I am so sick of hearing about. I am glad the kid is getting into trouble fuckin' google pirate. Nonetheless I hope they don't track me down for teaching people how to use bit torrent on websites and linking them to DVD rips. :
pixel
they can do that!?! >.
pixel
oh can they ever.
pixel
Damn, well that sucks. I mean, yeah SE shouldn't have delayed it, but I mean people can wait can't they? I mean a nerd about FFVII, buuuuut......I could still wait it out. And yeah I mean damn kid, buttfuck had to ruin it all. Well it's coming out now, he must fell like a dip.
pixel
eeek. I really should have read that before posting it. I can't type for shit lately!
pixel
You couldn't have used the "Edit Post" text link by the time above your comment to fix it? You just posted another comment on how bad your grammar is? Awesome. ;)
staff
pixel
Haha pirates. But yeah, that lengthy delay shouldn't have happened since it was supposed to be a simultaneous release in the U.S and Japan.
pixel
Arrr mateys!
staff
pixel
what's a pirates favorite mode of transportation?
pixel
Is that a joke? Well i dont know what is the mode of transportation? (its normally a ship)
staff
pixel
I got my copy of Advent Children today, and the Australian version comes complete with a piracy trailer. Both discs force you to watch it, and it always did generate laughter at the cinema. Turns out it's a Columbia TriStar Films thing, which explains why it's on there. Still, now I have a high-res version of the anti-piracy trailer.
pixel
Thats on all the films in england, "dont get too excited"
Though the trailers pretty good even thought i normally skip it, coz its annoying. Whooooo hooooo chealse won the premier league.
pixel
"you wouldn't steal a car, you will steal a bike, pirating videos is a crime. DON'T DO IT."

what kinda shit is this, nobody going to listen to that tit.
Although, it is kinda of strange, because i've never pirated anything before. Guess i'me just a good kid.

THE POWER IS YOURS!!! (and for you dumbasses that don't get it, it's Captain Planet,duh)
pixel
k whatever , im a dumbasses thats just another name i can add to the list of what i am.
pixel
no, my friend, it's dumbass not dumbasses. and don't be so hard on yourself, give it some time to settle. You'll get use to it. I settled for vapid buttmunch.

it's probably just one of those gramatical errors.
pixel
thanks for the support, my grammer is the worst in the world. (trust me)
pixel
again my friend don't be so hard on yourself. I hardly doubt that you're grammar is the worst in the world. but, maybe oneday i you can earn my trust.
pixel
Ok that end bit doesn't make sence to me and yes my grammer is that bad coz i was supposed to be 2 years behind when i went to st caths. (my school)
staff
pixel
One day! ONE DAY, YOUR TONGUE AND MINE WILL BIND THEMSELVES TWIXT SHADOWY SHAPES, SET BENEATH THE DYING STARS OF A FUTURE UNIVERSE!

If you guys could get any more scripted, I'd probably think I were inside a videogame by now.
pixel
Ok, WHAT?
pixel
exactly, WHAT?
pixel

thanks for the support, my grammer is the worst in the world. (trust me

oh, that's what i meant by the one day comment.
pixel
look i have a hang-over and to be honest i don't really care about the one day comment, or in other words my mental state of mind isn't with me half the time. you forgot a bracket.
staff
pixel
omg alcohol iz for teh mature pplz
pixel
hello! i am a vapid buttmunch.
staff
pixel
I think we might have a new and improved example of 'vapid' with these comments lately.
pixel
em.......does any one know who came up with vapid buttmunch.
pixel
Why the hell does it always double post? (stress)
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1299 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?