March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Final Fantasy VII remake blab

vip
pixel
So....I think the answer is that technology....that big yellow padded chair in the living room. That's mine...from now on, I call it.
staff
pixel
But EGM has, you know...sources.

Right?
staff
pixel
The tinny voice whispering from their collective asshole.
pixel
their gonna make a remake, they just dont wanna tell anyone til its done
staff
pixel
What, and destroy most of the hype build-up? If that's the way things worked, sex would last all of three seconds. Sure, maybe the most glorious, divine, ecstatic and altogether magnaminous three seconds in all of man's life, but still. Three seconds.

IF they're going to make a remake, they're going to announce it as soon as they have enough ammo for a mountable press assault.
pixel
Demosthenes is right... its gonna be a chaos when they admitt it so they want to be ready... a remake and a sequel are heading our way take cover!
vip
pixel
concidering how damn expensive the PS3 is going to be, it would be a pretty good persuasion to buy it if they do a remake. sony and square are plotting... they are plotting!
vip
pixel
Final Fantasy XIII is good persuasion to buy a PS3...not a remake of a game I've associated with the 5th grade, but thats just me.
vip
pixel
SCRATCH THAT... ASSASSIN'S CREED IS GOOD PERSUASION TO MAKE LOVE WITH EVERYONE HERE SIMULTANEOUSLY.
staff
pixel
Agreed. Assassin's Creed looks fucking spectacular. Not just visually, but conceptually I think it's one of the most exciting games ever.
staff
pixel
Meanwhile, Crysis kicks the fucking shit out of everything on PS3, and Super Mario Galaxy is still the only game that will be any fun to actually play. Nothing new under the sun, then.
vip
pixel
It (Crysis) is for the PC, so I am immediately disinterested! I will not invest $300+ on a PC just to make a game look pretty. I'd rather use that $300+ to make you look pretty.
pixel
Be careful what you say CH, you don't want to regret it afterwards when that + ends up turning into several zeros and you find yourself selling you body on the street. Trust me, you do not want to go down that path.

And yes, Assassin's Creed is a good incentive to buy a PS3, but not good enough when Gears of War and Bioshock are both awesome incentives to buy a 360.
staff
pixel
Actually, getting Crysis to run at all on your PC will require an investment more in the realm of $3000. And that's a low-end.
vip
pixel
And THAT is absolutely ridiculous.
pixel
So is Cloud in a dress.
pixel
fuck you sony! and fuck ps3! ps2 will still be my best shit ever!
vip
pixel
You'll cave before long.
pixel
Hopfully its not just a bunch of shit and it acctually is the truth because i would be pissed as hell if FFXIII was the only reason i invested 500 dollars in that damn PS3.
pixel
good point bwyuko- actually i dont see how they can remake vii.. well wall market anyway i cant see square rendering clowd in drag ORR his latenight fun with bubba- Does anyone else realise clowd gets straigt up fucked???!! "poke poke squish squish"...
pixel
You must have a crazy God-complex. Good luck with that.
pixel
"Does anyone else realise clowd gets straigt up fucked???!! --myltiple times no less -.-

there is no way they will redo these scenes... instead they will add crazy $hit with G and other bull$hit
staff
pixel
I love that post. I love how you begin with a quotation mark, but do not re-iterate this instance of grammatical ettiquite. I appreciate that you cannot spell the protagonist's name, in the context of your revelatory dissertation of his getting "straigt up fucked." I appreciate the fact that your rendition of the term "multiple" is mis-spelled in such a way that it destroys the phonetic avenue of interpretation. I also warmly acknowledge your refusal to employ the uncensored version of "shit," but bear no compunctions against "fucked." I am, however, perplexed as to what G denotes, or rather, "crazy $hit WITH G."
staff
pixel
Sorry Demo, you lose. It's spelled "etiquette". So much for your allusions of anal retentive grandeur!
staff
pixel
Aha! I must submit a refutation of happenstance! The spillage en masse of pomegrante upon the keyboard with which I compose this very prose! Sticky keys, really.

No, I'll give you that one. Better whip myself back into shape, I guess. And what better way to compensate for my own shortcomings than to leap upon the minor and cosmetic errors of others!

I believe you meant "illusions"!
staff
pixel
What the holy fuck is "pomegrante"? The more you try to repent, the further you flounder.
pixel
well I must admit Demo that reading your posts makes me want to go back to practise my english skills..Since Im greek. and yeap thats what copy-paste does , clowd stays clowd :P
and G is gackt >.>

pixel
Isn't it spelt cloud not clowd? (im just saying)Soz its been bugging me all week and i just needed to say something. You dont have to change it! And cant believe your from Athens thats like so cool , now that i think about it we nearly have people from all over the world on this site.
pixel
Pomegranate, mayhaps? Never tried it personally, so I'm at a loss as to the aforementioned stickiness. But seriously, do we reallly NEED a Final Fantasy VII remake? I'd prefer Square-Enix focus their time and funds more on sequels to already great franchises, or the creation of new idea properties. After all, a remake would just be a prettier version, with maybe a few added abilities, right?
pixel
http://ps3.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/54798_bestbuy.jpg

^ Enough said, higher ups know something we don't, and Square intends to keep it that way until they are fully prepaired for the press onslaught.

And please stop with the english lessons, this is a forum for a fucking video game for christ sakes.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1308 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?