March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Final Fantasy VII remake blab

staff
pixel
Higher ups? Dude, we're Square Enix fanboys who run a website dedicated to the company, prowling press releases and media information as soon as it becomes available. The average guy updating a Best Buy database does not know shit and it probably got in there as a result of some kid getting a bit overconfident. Like Nomura said, a FFVII remake will take at best several years to complete and therefore any bullshit dates like "december 2006" are pulled right out of Bestboy's ass and not delivered from the secret caves of Square Enix.
pixel
you know how they made final fantasy VII the movie do you think they will make final fantasy X the movie
staff
pixel
Yes, see this news article. It will be published by Dreamworks next year.
pixel
that is so frickin radical damn i cant wait to see it
pixel
Are you kidding me?!
pixel
kidding what??? i was just saying!!!
staff
pixel
There is no kidding at Square Haven. We are serious, dignified... journisists or whatever.
staff
pixel
What's a journisist, Matt?
staff
pixel
You ruined the joke you jerkfaced cocklicker!!!
staff
pixel
Your mom's a joke, hespian spoonmolester!
pixel
Hey break it up. we don't need riped off limbs. lol
pixel
this is one hard ass website in a good way though
staff
pixel
Your mom's a hard ass website in a good way though!
pixel
'Rahul' there is more to life than peoples moms.
staff
pixel
Why are there quotes around my name?
pixel
because a you probably do is talk about peoples moms GOD do you need a girl
staff
pixel
Oh, you mean besides run this website and provide you a place to discuss meaningless hyperbole like the non-possibility of a FFX movie?

Yeah pretty much all I do is bang your mom.
pixel
damn thats harsh how people talk of others peoples moms and when other people talk of other peoples moms they cant handle it
pixel
i know, somehow that shit always seems to find its target.
pixel
I put quotes around your name for no apparent reason.
YES, club tonite i can finally book a session and start practising the songs for the christmas gig.
(not as if you care about what i do on a wed)
pixel
hmmmm, what to post next, anybody got anything?
staff
pixel
My girlfriend also makes jokes about 'your mum' so saying that a guy needs to get a girlfriend because of said comments is not always the case.
pixel
say what the fuck???
pixel
"Like Nomura said, a FFVII remake will take at best several years to complete and therefore any bullshit dates like "december 2006"
-I believe he said at that quality it would take that long. If that was just a cutscene, and they downed the graphics I'd imagine it done a lot sooner... Who's to say they haven't been working on it for two or three years already anyways?

Personally I have no doubt of a 10 year anniversary edition of FF7 being released on the PS3. Cmon, FF7 being released in 1997 then 2007, for it's tenth year anniversary. How is that not just perfect sense? It will sell seven million copies to seven year olds as well. =P
pixel
hey, thats really interesting, because my lucky number is Seven. (its capatilized for a reason)
pixel
nice
pixel
My lucky number is 7 too. WOW
pixel
Destiny, does have its ways.!
pixel
still WOW, but i still don't know why its my lucky no. strange.
pixel
it's my lucky number because all throughout my life, number seven has seemed to always follow me.
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1308 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?