March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / News / More Final Fantasy VII remake blab

pixel
i guess my lucky number is 45 cause almost everytime when it is like every hour at something 45 something lucky happens
pixel
I think 7 is my lucky number coz i like the number 7, and coz its odd just like me.
pixel
7 is actually a common lucky number most people say its their lucky number an a lot of people say that a common unlucky number is 13
pixel
yeah, but i have proof that seven is my lucky number. Some people just say it's there lucky number just to think more of themselves.

Bitches.
pixel
most people in my school are scared of the number 13 cause soposely its the number you see before you die or so they say
pixel
WHAT!? The number u c b4 u die, ok!?
Ill live 4eva or die tring.
pixel
thats interesting, but how do people know thats the number you see before you die? i mean its not like that person could say "hey, right before you die, your gonna see the number 13" because they'll already be dead, right?
pixel
well thats what losers in my school say but i also think its way stupid
pixel
i didnt say it was stupid, i was just curious how they know, considering the probably havent died all that much
pixel
on second thought i guess it is pretty damn stupid
pixel
Took your time to gather that didn't it.
staff
pixel
You fart-huffers have officially made this thread the most vapid of all news threads. Congratulations.
pixel
eh
pixel
Well, if I may get back to the original topic (I would say the topic at hand, but it's not really the topic at hand any more, now, is it?) I think that even without the FFVII remake, or Assasin's Creed, it would be worth the price of the ps3 just to bask in the elysian bliss of MGS4. But then that's just me, and I haven't been on this site, in like, 6 months, so...
staff
pixel
If MGS4 is worth $600+, then Oblivion is worth the $400+ for Xbox 360.
pixel
Right okay. Listen. Final Fantasy VII is the best game ever made. Everything about it is perfect, the graphics, okay, yes, could have been better. But with a storyline like that, it doesn't matter. What is the point in touching or remaking something like that? It's amazing! I know a remake would be great, but undoubtly, they'd change something. Why? I don't see the point. VII = perfect the way it is.
pixel
the movie yes great awesome but a remaked game is better why not make it it would show people how the game was sopposed to be done
staff
pixel
The only problem with the Oblivion comment is it's available for PC. Though I don't have the specs to run it all that well, I still can. Stupid PS3...
staff
pixel
only 2% of the population of PC gamers have a system efficient enough to run Oblivion! and even then it's still pretty fucked up.
pixel
Post a Comment
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1308 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?