March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / So what the fuck.

pixel
Where the hell has everyone been...? PARTAKING IN A BOUT OF LIFE ACQUISITION?

What have you filthy, purulent fucks been up to?
staff
pixel
I been, like, studying...and...shit.
vip
pixel
Living the GOOD life.
In between working at a brewery as the cook/chef, moving into a spot right downtown(moved my keggarator before my bed!), hanging out with my best friend who is now my grrrlfriend, partying, swimming in the river, painting by the river or taking daytrips to hotsprings, picking mushrooms and fighting, well, y'know.
Oh! Getting a tattoo of Cerberos on my calve.
OH!. Hoarse the Band is my new favorite band.
and I qoute "I love the power-glove. So much. *SCREAMSOLO*"
ummmmmmmmmm I fucking love you?
vip
pixel
I've been busy bein' 25. all old and shit. we hates it. but steve we loves you!
vip
pixel
he's TOTALLY WEARING HIGHHEELS.
I dunno wether to be pissed or not.
I mean, on the one-hand, hey! Transgender tolerance! Awesome!
On the OTHER hand, how BATTLE worthy is that gonna be.
vip
pixel
men who wear highheals and can do battle are almost as awesome as the men who go into battle wearing manties... the panties for men.
vip
pixel
I've been sucked into a Transofmers ARG (Alternate Reality Game), kind of similar to "ILoveBees" when Halo2 was coming out...

I've been made a moderator over there, so I've been a bit busy... not had a lot of time to drop in and say 'hi' over here....
vip
pixel
Ya, yer rite, tho I fink grrls in tenies do justice to tha Female Form a 100x better!
pixel
Steve has been going ape shit ape shit ape shit!

Lots final projects and so forth that are coming about and a lot of mania associated with crazy friends and Art-School-Dorm-Life. Met a nice fellow who seems to share a lot of the same passions as I do that I've been spending a lot of time with these past few weeks and he seems to really understand the BATSHIT CRAZY madness I tend to spew out at random, unnecessary intervals unlike a previous boyfriend I was once associated with. There is much promise. Promise of fever, art, music, Tai-Chi and unmentionable acts of complete fucking abomination. It's good to be a disease these days.

LIFE IS GOOD FOR STEVE, AND THUS, I agree, I've not had much time to stop in to say hello over here.
pixel
I Also Double Post To Profess My Love For You All.
vip
pixel
Hey Steve I Ordered Silent Hill 2, Figured Youd Like To Know Kthxbye
pixel
yeah.. the forums are more dead than ussual.
vip
pixel
I'm still around (AMAZING !!!)....got a job as a graphic designer at a sign shop to support my gaming habit. I went to the Cyberathletic Professional League Winter Championships in TX last Dec, my team and I (Deus Motus) are training for a couple of different tournaments and are solidifying ourselves as a pro gaming team in the hopes of building a LAN center sometime in the future...

I'm also working on a speedrun record for Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (the genesis scroller....wouldn't touch the shit Sega's producing these days), because i'm REALLY close to nabbing it after i discovered I can beat 4 levels of the game in under 2 minutes.

I'm in a relationship, and I've traveled farther across the US than I ever have in my life (VA to GA to TX to VA to PA to VA to OH and back to VA in the last year). I'm also planning a vacation for me and my clan to Tokyo in 2009. Doing well...I miss the insanity of this place though
staff
pixel
Hmmm.... I recall there being a post here that is now missing... Someone was reciprocating Steve's love but the post is now gone... Pehaps, as with the post, that love is also gone...?
vip
pixel
Alas, sweet love is silly.
vip
pixel
love is so fickle...
pixel
pixel
daMN! thats like a foot long!
vip
pixel
that's what she said!

Bah-Dum Pssh!!
vip
pixel
so I love the new forums and all but why the hell am I a vapid buttmunch? I've been here longer than all these edible children!
staff
pixel
What are you saying, it's a bad thing to be a vapid buttmunch? Get the hell out of here!
staff
pixel
hey napoleon, gimme one of your tater tots
vip
pixel
But my lips hurt real bad...
vip
pixel
SSSHHHTEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
staff
pixel
Jesus loves you.
staff
pixel
Jesus Christ, Andrew's back!
staff
pixel
This place is shiny and new.
vip
pixel
Matt you will never get rid of me that easily.
vip
pixel
He got rid of you for the better part of three weeks... :P
vip
pixel
no that wasn't him that was my schedule, I read it only yesterday and responded with immediate haste.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #131 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?