March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / The things I hate...

staff
pixel
Nephtis said:
...But it's so easy to install Invision, and just as easy to restore a board should you have some form of phpmyadmin style thing...

Yet, we are lazy.

Correction: Paul is lazy.
staff
pixel
Speaking of being lazy, there's a new trial version out, 2.0.4. Anyone (including Invision) that says it's impossible to upgrade a trial version is lying, I did it and I don't know crap all about the coding side of things, so there.
staff
pixel
Rahul said:
Yet, we are lazy.

Correction: Paul is lazy.

See, I was nice enough not to point fingers and be a Negative Nancy.
vip
pixel
Bob said:
things I'm enjoying RIGHT NOW;
weirdsville's "NEW!" radio channel
My dog licking my toes
and my NEW HOUSE

I see from your avatar you like Sharknife. :D
staff
pixel
Bah forums are easy to work with. Although I know what it's like to be lazy.
pixel
What the fuck was I on when I wrote this?

I hate everyone of you. How's that for some goddamn sunshine?
pixel
Kate Libby: "Are you challenging me?"
Dade Murphy: "Name your stakes."
Kate Libby: "If I win, you become my slave."
Dade Murphy: "Your SLAVE?"
Kate Libby: "You wish! You'll do shitwork, crack copyrights, scans..."
Dade Murphy: "And if I win?"
Kate Libby: "Make it my first-born!"
Dade Murphy: "Make it our first-date!"
Kate Libby: "I dont DO dates. But I dont lose either, so you're on!"
staff
pixel
blazeshak said:
Kate Libby: "Are you challenging me?"
Dade Murphy: "Name your stakes."
Kate Libby: "If I win, you become my slave."
Dade Murphy: "Your SLAVE?"
Kate Libby: "You wish! You'll do shitwork, crack copyrights, scans..."
Dade Murphy: "And if I win?"
Kate Libby: "Make it my first-born!"
Dade Murphy: "Make it our first-date!"
Kate Libby: "I dont DO dates. But I dont lose either, so you're on!"

god...a Hackers quote...no.

"HACK T3H GIBS0N!!!11!1!1!"

I feel dirty now.
pixel
Brad Dupree: [reading Lester's job description] My job requires mostly masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that less closely resembles Hell. You have absolutely no interest in saving yourself, do you?
Lester Burnham: Brad, I've been a whore for the telemarketing industry for 15 years. The only way I could save myself is if I start firebombing.
vip
pixel
Seiken said:
What the fuck was I on when I wrote this?

I hate everyone of you. How's that for some goddamn sunshine?

*fondles your breasts*
vip
pixel
crimsonhead said:
*fondles your breasts*

:o :wub:
vip
pixel
Hahahahaha!
Oh yeah, I'm been in contact wit the Rey for as long as I've been on this here forum. Heh. He drew a picture of a SIIICK robot for my book I had to publish to pass 8th grade. I work in a restruant, but as a chef, it's a pretty keen, yet intense lifestyle. And that book is just insatiably good.
vip
pixel
Bob said:
Hahahahaha!
Oh yeah, I'm been in contact wit the Rey for as long as I've been on this here forum. Heh. He drew a picture of a SIIICK robot for my book I had to publish to pass 8th grade. I work in a restruant, but as a chef, it's a pretty keen, yet intense lifestyle. And that book is just insatiably good.

That's pretty fucking crazy. I'd feel very priviledged to know him, because his art blows my god damned mind.
pixel
Bob said:
Hahahahaha!

Who has to publish a book to pass 8th grade?
pixel
Book? Publish? 8th grade?

Anyway...the things I enjoy...

-Watching cop movies
-I too am keen on when you solve really hard stuff, like solving x using a function of a sin graph.
-Playing FF1
vip
pixel
I went to a TAG school in 8th grade. My mentor, Joseph Shepard, is an anthropologist from around here. He graduated from Cambridge. He's published 2 books, and since he took me, outta 45 other kids, under his wing, I was forced to publish a book(through the same publishers.) We only made three copys, one for me, him and my da and mum. Heh. The others just had to make a cardboard boat! Granted it WAS a trim`e replica to the dottttt...
pixel
I see your all your peoples' chocolate and raise you an organic dark chocolate with blueberries in it.

*drools*
staff
pixel
I'm not fuckin' accepting any kind of condiments from you after that story in the other thread!
pixel
Pudding's not a condiment!!! :)
But from the look of it, I've already ruined you towards my sweet delights. But there's always.... the chowder! Go ahead, Rahul, ask what's in the chowder, ask me!

(poker face) = :mellow:
staff
pixel
I bet you'll say "y" and then "chowder y, get it?" and no one will laugh except you. And maybe Rachel.

And I will cry and cry and cry.
staff
pixel
No, I believe she was making a Fight Club reference.
staff
pixel
That would be a pretty obscure Fight Club reference then. Besides, the Fight Club reference was about "clean food", not about poisoning people with ex-lax and other dubious goods.
staff
pixel
No, it was about something being added to the chowder in the restaurant.
staff
pixel

Marla: I'll have the clam chowder, the fried chicken wih the baked potato with everything, and a chocolate chiffon pie.
Norton's Character: Clean food please.
Food Court Matre d': In that case, I would advise against the lady having the clam chowder.
Norton's Character: No clam chowder thank you.
staff
pixel
Earlier in the movie, when Tyler is describing his past jobs.
pixel
Dude... it was a Fight Club reference, but it was mainly because a dirty imagination can only think one thing of a creamy, white substance. And that thought it of how good an Oreo would taste along with the milk.
staff
pixel
Oh yeah, I forgot that part before...

OK, whatever. Creamy white substances? Chicken soup! *prods Rachel*
pixel
I have chicken stew that I made from when I was sick. It's creamy and has all kinds of colors.

And I'm still trying to... oh. I just finally got your 'chowder, y' joke. After puzzling for days; you and your incessant misspelling/leet.
staff
pixel
Thanks.
pixel
On with the list of things we hate.

I hate bosses who saw nothing of what you did during your shift and automatically assumed you goofed around in other peoples' work.

I also hate instructors who fail you on a test because you accidentally skipped a page, which somehow translates into the test taker having cheated, but not well enough.

And I hate Oreos.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #132 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?