March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / When MMORPG fanboys attack..

vip
pixel
Kittie-plague!
vip
pixel

My Almost-Lucky-Kitty Grandma Daisy(seriously, that's her name). Grandma for short.
She's GANSTA.
pixel

Meowth..........

.......that's right....
pixel

MY CAT BEATS ALL!!
vip
pixel
Yeah I thought my cat got hit like the other one, but she's just weird, waits 2 weeks for you to find her after she follows you like, HALF A BLOCK.
pixel
my cat (the real one, not the bee jee) crawled into a holly bush and never came out again.and her name was holly.
thats actually true, it fuckin sad.but you gota appreciate the irony

SHIT!i never realised until i wrote it down then that that makes no sense, surely we woulda just got her out the holly bush?and that would mean her corpse still there....buga, i guessin my parents just told me that happened(i was like 5 at the time),they must have hidden the body and everything.Aw man i'd actually believed that for all these years!wow...i feel so stupid, id just never thought about it.
vip
pixel
I came home from work yesterday adn one of my cats managed to pull a chunk out of my wall... cheap floridian walls..
vip
pixel
Don't worry Jane-Dude,

I have a picture of me, being a little over a year old in diapers, holding a little puppy german shepard by the name of Moose... fast forward to me being 4 or 5 and finding out my puppy got flattened by a tractor-trailer... Runned over by fucking SEMI TRUCK AND TRAILER... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... :mellow: :angry:
pixel
oh no....
thats rather excessive....thats alot of wheels for one cat
you've really put it into perspective, at least my cat died with dignity, doing the thing she loved (yes my cat loved holly ok!)

i had a guinea pig that died of a stroke and was just twitching for hours though.i used to stay up at night crying over that bloody guinea pig.i always blamed next doors cat for that, im sure it scared the poor bastard.

i havent spoken to my neighbours since
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #133 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?