March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / WHERE THE HELL'S THE FULL "IS SQUARE DEAD?" THREAD

vip
pixel
Just figured I'd toss this up in here... Shit pit and all...

I want to know if the original thread's still available? Can the two threads (Old and New) be merged togeather? Where are the old threads? Do you guys do anything around here other than expect our worship?!

*We're not worthy, We're not worthy!!!!*

Don't mind me, I'm just being an assinine jackass.... I mean nothing by it... You Mods / Admin / Payers-of-the-server/domain/etc etc FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!
vip
pixel
it looks like theirs a board set for classic Square topics, but nothing is in it yet...they'll get around to it eventually.....i hope
vip
pixel
hopefully it'll be dug up and put in the section LC is talking about...I hope it didn't get lost in the flames... you know the not real flames...
pixel
I died a little inside when i didn't find the real 'Is Square Dead' thread when i came back... i also got all frightened and shakey...
vip
pixel
I still say that it's hopefully pulled from the depths of Matt's computer (or whomever's there might still be a back up of the forums on) and INCORPORATED into the 'current' ISD thread...

Before we forget what ISO's and SVV's are...
staff
pixel
As long as we are all aware this is a different version of the board, and depending on how old the backup is it may not be able to be uploaded to this one, it's ok.
vip
pixel
i dont think we could ever forget what an iso is... OR an svv for that matter.... damn, burned images in my brain haunting me around every corner...
vip
pixel
Meh, a man can dream can't he? Not too worried either way... we can always build this ISD thread up as large as the old one...
staff
pixel
Hey, it's almost April 2006.

Now to look for the SQL dump.
vip
pixel
What is a SQL dump?
Does it mean we can get our old thread back?
staff
pixel
The SQL dump is essentially a backup of the database that the forum occupied. All posts, users, passwords etc are in there somewhere. The forum board is a piece of software that uses an SQL database to store all of the extra information after being installed.
staff
pixel
All right, I'm doing it this week (the less precise, the better). I had my katamari fix for the year.
vip
pixel
Thank you Paul, again, all is right with the world.... :D
pixel
I fail to understand how one can obtain their yearly fix of Katamari in just three months... JUST THREE MONTHS?

Surely you jest, Paul...SURELY YOU JEST.
staff
pixel
Steve said:
I fail to understand how one can obtain their yearly fix of Katamari in just three months... JUST THREE MONTHS?

Surely you jest, Paul...SURELY YOU JEST.

I'm back to resuming the last task in We <3 Katamari (970,000+ for those in the know).
pixel
God damn, I gave up at about 850,000. Who ever thought it might be 'fun' and put it in the game deserves to be raped unmercilessly by sharp metal objects.
staff
pixel
Well, I rubberbanded my controller for about 900,000, so it's just a matter of time.

Pretty sad that I finished WLK in a couple weekends...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #134 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?