March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / God Damnit!

pixel
Powdered Water.

But what do you add!? :blink:
staff
pixel
Yellow 5.
staff
pixel
Okay now girls, don't turn this thread into a cooking recipe. I just want a car made out of water, I don't need to know how much salt it takes to make it taste good.
pixel
ahh yes, one watercar comin up!

just a pinch of powdered water, a half ton of real water, some overproof rum, a shot of jager, and a splash of rumple mintz, to give it that new-car smell.
pixel
If you need, I can always give you a splash of Powdered Jesus so you can just drive on the water, instead. :D
staff
pixel
Bah, that's the problem with Powdered Jesus, it doesn't mix with the water, just keeps floatin' at the top.
pixel
you're thinking of 'Jesus oil.' the edible toy that has magical miracle, 'floating ON water' powers!
pixel
What would a car made out of water run on? I mean you couldn't exactly use burning fuels.. . . hydro-electricity maybe?
pixel
it would run on itself!
vip
pixel
Dortz said:
it would run on itself!

Surely you jest!
pixel
Well, if you put your car in the middle of a hurricane, technically it'd be a water car. And lucky you, there's plenty for FREE in New Orleans!
vip
pixel
Viajera said:
Well, if you put your car in the middle of a hurricane, technically it'd be a water car.  And lucky you, there's plenty for FREE in New Orleans!

They's practically givin it away...
vip
pixel
Just don't drink the water... you don't know what's (or who) might be floating in it!!!
[/going to hell and I know it]
pixel
Yes, don't drink the water. There might be Mexicans in it.
vip
pixel
-and while ignoring the whole current conversation, I hereby bring the conversation around full circle-

So, I went to bring my car down to Papa John's tonight for a pizza, and lo-and-behold, the 97 Hyundai Accent seems to be having problems... it seemed to hesitate before GOING... and then.... the "Check Engine Light" Came On!!! Looks like I'll be bringing the Accent down the shop to have the car looked at (I think it's a fuel pump or filter issue)...

*sigh*

pixel
Well then, I guess it's too bad you just don't have that water-car then, huh? All you'd have to replace is water, and that dirt... sorry, I meant WATER cheap.

vip
pixel
Oh, problem fixed, I had forgotten about this post...

pixel
HOORAY!!
vip
pixel
*Check Engine light has come back on again... turned off for a few days... came back... went away... confused the hell out of me and my mechanic buddy.... and now it's been back for a few days...*

Monday I'm going to bring it down to Checker Auto and plug it into their computer and tell me what's wrong with it so I can fix it... but it's nothing that seems to be a real issue... it doesn't want to start right away, but always starts on the first try... It idles a bit rough after a few minutes, but has never stalled...

Hopefully the computer can tell me what's wrong with it...
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #135 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?