March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Should Nepthis Shut Up?

vip
pixel
I remember something about donating to squarehaven back when there was some kind of promotion regarding 5 free bucks when you created a paypal account...
staff
pixel
pixel
I suppose with the type of chat I've involved myself in, the book should fit in perfectly... it's called The Color of her Panties.

But in order to account for still having some mental innocence, I also bought a movie with talking puppies and kittens. *Yay, Milo and Otis!*
staff
pixel
I vaguely remember that movie. I also vaguely remember liking it. that's right you wankers, I admitted to liking a talking animal movie.
staff
pixel
It's okay Rachel, I didn't expect otherwise from you.
pixel
did anyone else like 'homeward bound'?
vip
pixel
oh my god both of those movies :blink: how awesome... :wub:
vip
pixel
Milo and Otis I don't recall all that much, Homeward Bound... that's the one with Michael J. Fox as the younger dog, and a prissy little cat, and then the old dog? That one's ok...
pixel
i liked that a lot. fun times
pixel
Shadow, Sassy, and Chance. I loved that movie! As a kid, I used to pretend that I was all kinds of different animals and that I could always speak to people.

I once startled my dad by asking if he could 'please pass the peas' and he gaped "But I thought you didn't like peas?" The only response I could think of was that I was a horse and horses love peas.
staff
pixel
Horses also make excellent glue.
pixel
I'm not a horse, and i like peas... but not broccolli. i always hated broccolli. even when i was an evil space demon from epsilon VI
pixel
Don't you know evil space demons can only grow big and strong if they eat their broccoli? ;)
vip
pixel
Slather it in Velveeta (or some other cheese sauce)... that's always a treat... Just don't add TOOOOOO much, too cheesy doesn't make it GREAT.... But the right amount makes it good....
pixel
i like it. i really do. it still doesn't make me want to eat it though...
pixel
I'm surprised. With the kids I've taught, they've always seemed intrigued by eating little trees that God had viscously pissed on because the trees weren't good enough.
pixel
hmm... interesting... ahh... verbage. i am frightened of the kids you teach.
staff
pixel
I need scissors! 61!
pixel
Ooh! Did I happen to tell you I'm a tap dance teacher now? Yup, that's right! Now I'll get to teach others how to tap around a disemboweled heart.
staff
pixel
Still won't help you surpass me at DDR.
pixel
i WAS good at DDR. now i'm scared to go near the pump it up decks. the big middle step scares me...
staff
pixel
Pump It Up is only difficuly if you're really used to DDR, because of the completely different step placement. I do like it a little more than DDR, it's just hard as hell to find.

Pump it Up: Exceed is hitting PS2 and Xbox in August.
staff
pixel
OK, Viajera should teach Rachel how to lap dance, and film the entire process. And exaggerate. Naked.
staff
pixel
My type of dancing involves arrows on a screen, or a shitload of E....no laps.
staff
pixel
E? Meh.
pixel
Gee, what ECSTACY I feel to be reminded of that. Laps scare me. Especially the lap of the man who tried to teach me to 'salsa dance.' If sex with clothes on is salsa, then he tried to salsa, but I don't think so.... bewarned of the 50-60 year old men who say they only want to dance. They really mean they want to make guacamole.
pixel
Just make sure he doesn't try to get you to taste his burrito.
pixel
He's probably full of beans anyway, since he's so old.
staff
pixel
Being full of beans leads to being full of....
staff
pixel
Being full of beans leads to not being full of beans, usually.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #136 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?