March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Stop it!

vip
pixel
SAVAGEDLY annoyed would pro'lly be a better aproximation.
staff
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
fuck you I never use spell check. everyone here knows that. all you've done is shown us you have nothing better to do, and have really annoyed me.

That's only half true. I do have better things to do, but few things surpass in terms of entertainment during those times in between.

If you'd like for me to apologize I'll do so.

Still, I would recommend against taking yourself so seriously. It's not too good to let some guy on the internet get you riled up. Especially not over a movie.

Especially not over one that isn't so good.

Now the question is...will you laugh it off this time, or will you get annoyed again even when you know exactly what I'm doing?
vip
pixel
I'm not taking myself so seriously, you're annoying because you are acting like a pompus moron by calling yourself intelligent, and then try to embarrass me because I might have spelled something wrong in my fast typing, when if you've been here the past few years everyone knows I spell horribly (but actually am not as horrible as I used to be).

Last edited by Yuna1881 on March 15, 2007

vip
pixel
SHUT THE FUCK UP

You guys are arguing about arguing, dead forum is better than this
staff
pixel
hence the reason why this thread is in the shit pit

and just for the record, ziyad is pretty fucking smart. for an A-RAB, i mean.
staff
pixel
I'm such a dirty sand nigger.
staff
pixel
Don't beat yourself up. We're blaming the French and Rahul, remember?
vip
pixel
'tis indeed the Shit Pit. Wish I woulda kept my random rage in here, less splattered all over the place.
vip
pixel
Ziyad said:
I'm such a dirty sand nigger.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that...

*sigh*

So... yup...

Where were we?:/
staff
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
Here, I'll make a Rahul post" SHUT UP AND DONT JUDGE NINTENDO, THE GAMECUBE IS GONNA KICK ASS, JUST YOU WAIT (oh wait, the Wii is out?) THE WII WILL RULE THE WORLD

Hey. Fuck you, man. The Wii IS kicking ass, so I win. And besides, you're the goddamn source of my current Mii scourge of doom. Ali G? WTF dude
vip
pixel
Ali G? I didnt make him, youre looking at the wrong guy
pixel
If only Chuck Norris was here..
staff
pixel
I can only dream.
pixel
So yeah, this has nothing to do with anything; but i missed getting deployed to Kuwait by 4 days.

:o

Im probably going to go bye bye real soon.
vip
pixel
Well, at least it's Kuwait and not the county next door...

Good luck with that...

Last edited by Methusalen on March 18, 2007

staff
pixel
Dude, totally. Saudi Arabia sucks. It's really hot there!
vip
pixel
*shudders*
I often wonder why Bush thought it a good idea to go after the Arabian nations, what with their being raiders and warriors and all; then I realize he's a complete and utter moron and I should probably just take more of that FREE ZOLOFT SAMPLE I got in the mail from the Republican Party...
*zones out*
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #140 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?