March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Is Square Dead?

vip
pixel
Probably a 'mod only' deal, from the looks of it.
vip
pixel
Methusalen said:
Hmmmm.... I have a old-timer-is-now-a-newbie question...  How do I go about uploading an image into my post?  If I remember right, there USED to be a button to toss in an image... I can't find it and the only other option I see is the IMG button up top that links to another site's pic....

Try using photobucket! :wub:
vip
pixel

Oh, Huffer is this guy:
vip
pixel
vip
pixel

The makers of Azarath, and Metrion are proud to introduce... Zinthos new and improved Zinthos gives you exactly what you need, exactly when you need it, and because it's blue Zinthos goes with everything. Zinthos isn't right for everyone and may cause bloating, cramping, hairloss, disturbing visions, fits of rage, and growth of additional eyes. Children under 3 should not be exposed to Zinthos. Do not get Zinthos wet and never feed it after midnight. If you expierence trouble meditating, stop saying Zinthos and consult your ancient scrolls immediately.

*is such a nerd* B)
vip
pixel
I saw that 'commercial' and laughed my ass off...
vip
pixel
Methusalen said:
I saw that 'commercial' and laughed my ass off...

the whole episode was just awesome :wub:
vip
pixel
god i HATE that show
vip
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
god i HATE that show

hehehehehe don't I know it :wub:
vip
pixel
haha, its alright, Im not necessarily saying its bad either.

I just wish id had never been done, thats all ^_^
vip
pixel
I don't really know where they got the other characters from (sans Robin), but I don't really care too much...

My thoughts are running towards the whole "When's Batman making a cameo"?
pixel
Or even better....Adam West
Wait.......did I say BETTER?????
pixel
*tear* oh SHMFoD... i've missed you...
god... it's been a while. Hello to members old and new. I'm back... and it's time to PARTY! or... something like it...
pixel
OMG, it feels like home! :o Everything is right with the world again! :lol:
staff
pixel
Dortz's avatar reminds me of this:

pixel
What's great is the number of 'highly intelligent people' that probably didn't know the bridge was up ahead...
vip
pixel
It's like resting my head on the bosom of my youth, being back here.
HERE'S TO FRAGMENTED POSTS, A TOAST!!!
B)
vip
pixel
Bob and Robby back in the same day (or, at least within a few days of each other....)

It's beginning to feel a lot like Squarehaven... well, even more so anyways!!
staff
pixel
Rachel's sign that reminded her of Dortz's avatar reminds me of this:

pixel
My sign reminds me of my sign! that really isn't my sign... but i really should have found one and stolen it...
vip
pixel
Bob said:
It's like resting my head on the bosom of my youth, being back here.
HERE'S TO FRAGMENTED POSTS, A TOAST!!!
B)

:wub: :wub: :blink:
staff
pixel
Just to bring this baby back into the limelight:

pixel
Ifrits? :huh:
staff
pixel
Lord Buttmunch??
pixel
Viajera said:
Ifrits?  :huh:

that one brings back some momories.

i don't know about any of you, but i still think the haven could make some money off of novelty merchendise, gamers are really horny.

I for one would SO buy Shiva-brand condoms.
staff
pixel
Except then Square Enix would sue us for breaking trade mark law and we'd end up paying out the ass for someone's sexual enjoyment.
pixel
thanks for bursting my bubble... and here i am thinking that i can make millions off of lusty under-sexed gamers...
vip
pixel
Couldn't we just ELUDE to the connection between Final Fantasy's Shiva and the condoms? For, surely there HAS to be another "Shiva" out there... and what do we know? Maybe Squenix would be ok with the branding of condoms with one of their figureheads?

Look at the Hello Kitty "Massager" :lol:
staff
pixel
If we just called it 'Shiva' it could be alright, you know Shiva was actually around before Final Fantasy. Provided we didn't use their artwork, we could get away with blue coloured ones or something. Although I suppose without the art people wouldn't recognise it.
pixel
Methusalen said:
Couldn't we just ELUDE to the connection between Final Fantasy's Shiva and the condoms? For, surely there HAS to be another "Shiva" out there... and what do we know? Maybe Squenix would be ok with the branding of condoms with one of their figureheads?

Look at the Hello Kitty "Massager" :lol:

Well there is a (Hindu I think) God named Shiva. I believe it is depicted as a man though. I don't think they could copyright the name but perhaps the actual image of their "Shiva" could be.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #144 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?