March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Is Square Dead?

pixel
Rahul, I think you meant 'in/through the ass.'
staff
pixel
I'm pretty sure I was alluding to excrement, not sex or whatever fucked up practice you're referring to with "through" (and I hope it's not some kind of bizarre African-origin piercing).
staff
pixel
Being bored and interested, I did a small search. Aside from being right about the Hindu bit, I found something else interesting...

The “horned god” and phallic worship of the Indus valley civilization may have been a prototype of Shiva worship or Shaivism.

He is commonly worshiped in the form of the lingam, or symbolic phallus.

There you go.

Shiva on Encyclopedia.com
pixel
so.... shiva condoms would be a pretty good hit. it wouldn't reach the exact target audience i would expect for them, but a big symbollic plallus on the wrapper would be cool, and we could use the catch line "Shiva Condoms, for a safe experience with your diety"
pixel
I've always always wanted to penetrate the religious ranks, but I don't think that's the way I'd envisioned it. :huh:
pixel
YOU need to come inside the box...
pixel
I thought we already established that I have a box. It's metal with a few holes, but you can still hear the screams that resonate from it.
pixel
hmm... you'd almost think that i would not want to know that, but... I'm strangely comfortable with it.
pixel
Maybe YOU should come into MY box :o
staff
pixel
This thread rated R for Retarded.

Also: metal? with a "few" holes? screams? You have a strange box, lady.
staff
pixel
Yipes, Innuendo much?
staff
pixel
Good album. Queen rules.
pixel
*breaks into a solo verson of Bicycle Race*
pixel
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

http://www.flashplayer.com/music/megaman-t...umrhapsody.html (Ether Shadow wanted you to know this was his link; his dismal contribution to my post).

We're starting the infamous thread from scratch, aren't we? :(
pixel
eye lass, we are. it's not going to be pretty, and some of us may be emotionally scarred for life again, but BY GOD, IS SQUARE DEAD? WILL RISE AGAIN!
pixel
Lo and behold, Squenix Rising. May the infamous phoenix burn long and prosper.
pixel
well, since we've been slightly de-railed, how about this:

The best way to drown kittens is to throw them in a sack off of a dam.

Discuss.
vip
pixel
Tube socks, one kitty each sock... tied up at the end... More satisfaction as you get to watch each go under the water...

Why do all of it in one shot? Spread the fun around!!!
pixel
How befitting that we're all initially named savage cretins -_-
staff
pixel
Actually, you're all initially named Vapid Buttmunches.
pixel
yeah. SHMFoD isn't a nice place at first. it just hurts so good! i have to keep coming back!
pixel
I wasn't Vapid Buttmunch! Once the mistake in my status was realized, it was changed to 'Lord.'

Bow down, you insipient beings! *donning an asshat*
staff
pixel
And it can be changed again!
pixel
If it involves anything with bunnies and rainbows, death will ensue with a pointy pitchfork.
staff
pixel
I think "Fluffy Fairy Princess of Bunnies and Rainbows" has a certain ring :P
pixel
Personally, I think "Rachel on a Stick" would sell rather well.
staff
pixel
Maybe if you cooked it...otherwise someone could get Salmonella...which is NOT a type of dinosaurus.
pixel
I know a LoanWolf doppelganger that can be sicced on you, which is also not a dinosaur, and definitely not a human being.
staff
pixel
It wouldn't last long against me. the servants of Queen Dopplepopolous are weak.
pixel
I think we can all agree that Viajera can continue being Lord Buttmunch, though, since nobody is ever a Vapid Buttmunch for more than a couple of days.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #144 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?