March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Is Square Dead?

staff
pixel
It's Sefiros' fault!
pixel
BURN HIM!
pixel
Rape Nephtis, it's all his fault.
pixel
*loud bumping noises and screams coming from the box*
vip
pixel
You can always shove a dandelion up thier asses... assuming you can find some this time of year... otherwise just find yourself a nice big Goomba!
staff
pixel
Oh god my arse!
pixel
LEEROOOOYYY!!!! JEEEENNNKKINNNSSS!!!!!!!!
pixel
*casts 'magic missle' on topic*
vip
pixel
So, what do you think of Rare's new game? Perfect Dark Zero is pretty decent... haven't had an opportunity to play it as anything other than Mission Co-Op w/ a buddy of mine (for I have no 360 to play it on :( )... but it seems to be quite the game...

Is that close enough to the original topic? I can't quite remember the origins of the "ISD" Thread... it had something to do with Squaresoft and Rareware... right?
pixel
i believe it was something to do with Squaresoft and Rare yes... but i don't follow rare's games very closely. in fact, i've been off the console beat for a while. i've been playing a lot of pc games (got a Radeon X800 PRO a few months ago. SWEET!) and haven't done much of anything else. by the way, Call of Duty 2 for the PC, amazing.
pixel
I'm sure the original wasn't about Rare, I thought it was some other company.

Anyway, unfortunately the 360 isn't out here yet, so I haven't experienced this next gen gaming, nevertheless, if PDZ is anything like it's predecesser it should be quite good. Too bad Rare got eaten up by Microsoft though. They were awesome when they were with Nintendo, now they have hardly released anything in recent years. What a waste.
staff
pixel
Stupid Microsoft, is there anything they can't ruin?
pixel
playstation
staff
pixel
Oh yeah? Well we'll see.
pixel
do you really think the 360 is gonna beat ps3? they did thier whole microsoft thing on it... released it like a year too early. thank god at least bungie is taking thier time and finishing the halo trilogy right.
vip
pixel
that can be remedied with a lil bit of yunaspice...

vip
pixel
YUP, 'cuz a image hosted by Tripod will fix everything... :P
pixel
Viva la Revolution!
vip
pixel
ah fucking shit... I was too lazy to put it to my photobucket... I shall return with something...
vip
pixel
all fixed...
pixel
not much better. in fact, i preferred the tripod logo to the spice girls...
pixel
DOOMED.
vip
pixel
Holy crap... The original portion of the thread has been located and placed into it's shrine!!!!
pixel
staff
pixel
Methusalen said:
Holy crap... The original portion of the thread has been located and placed into it's shrine!!!!

That was how the forum ended up how it did.
staff
pixel
The saving grace has to be the absence of PD's image posts.

Quale said:
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8562/11398007611233nf.jpg

Speaking of hamburgers...
pixel
The good old in n' out, in n' out... REAL HORROR SHOW.

Speaking of horror shows, I was just marveling at the twisted, grinding mass of stupid that is the first 40 pages or so of this topic in its mucus-covered splendor. What in bleeding Christ's name was in the water?

Its also crazy to think its been a good four years since.
vip
pixel
wow... I'm so thrilled ^_^
pixel
Well I can't believe I just read the ENTIRE FUCKING THING. I demand a refund on that 4+ hours of my life.
vip
pixel
OK, so... Because Paul was kind enough to dig up the ISD thread for all of us (OK, I'll take blame for it, but you know you all wanted to get it back too!), something got messed up and *POOF* the forums are all screwed up? What gives?

In other words, I'm lost... How did adding the old thread back in fuck everything up?
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #144 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?