March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Is Square Dead?

pixel
wow. I fail at HTML.
staff
pixel
It's cool. I took care of it for you.
vip
pixel
have I not contributed to this yet? how about a nice picture to bring back some memories?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
vip
pixel
SAUCY!!!

Now, is he related to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Last edited by methusalen on October 09, 2007

vip
pixel

Last edited by Matt on October 10, 2007

vip
pixel
I was able to edit my post after I verified my account, did you do that yet?

anyway, the flying spaghetti monster is a good theory, just as good a theory as the whole 'God' thing... but I personally have a deep spiritual faith for Saucy and could never divert.

Spooney on the other hand, is Saucy's only son...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

all art credit goes to Steve, of course. for his masterpieces of the deity.
vip
pixel
Ah, thank you Yuna! I went through my old emails and found my verification email... clicked the link... and "POOF!", now I can edit!
vip
pixel
awesome. haha I explained to Nico the religion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and he has converted to Pastafarinism HAHAHAHA
pixel
I eat spaghetti monsters for dinner.
vip
pixel
hush you non-believer!
pixel
HERETIC!
pixel
BURN THE HERETIC! strangle him with noodly appendeges!!!!
pixel
Just make sure I am no where near kitchen utensils when you do it! Or there will be one less delicious spaghetti's monster!
pixel
I think the whole 'airborne' aspect ruins the flavor personally. I usually like my food on a plate. preferably not animated is a plus as well.
vip
pixel
are you kidding? who ever heard of a non-airborne deity?
pixel
Sure being a deity means you can fly. But there is nothing that says deities have to use flying as your primary mode of transportation. Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it constantly.
staff
pixel
But people are lazy. Look at any place (I think of airports) where you can find an escalator next to a staircase, and compare how many people are on one as opposed to the other.

So if you took a few dozen deities, at least one would probably not fly. But he's the "fitness" guy.
staff
pixel
Nels said:Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it constantly.

Hedonists would likely disagree with that statement.
vip
pixel
why... if someone had the ability to fly... would they choose not to? it's ludicrous I tell you LUDICROUS!
pixel
Most birds can fly, and I see plenty of that sort hopping around on the ground all the time.

Hedonists would disagree. Which is why it is a good thing we aren't all hedonists :D
vip
pixel
but its not as though they don't ever fly... they hop around, take a nap then fly around.
pixel
So if you took a few dozen deities, at least one would probably not fly. But he's the "fitness" guy.

Protip: Dieties don't need to stay fit. it's that whole 'immortal' thing. They are as the monument to sin that made them. That's why the god of food is always fat, the god of wine is always drunk, etc.
pixel
How can it be that 'is square dead' is beginning to die? come on, three months, and noone has had the time to needlessly spam?
staff
pixel
Yeah, I agree it's a shame. But most of the people who excel and mindless, numb conversation don't post anymore :( :( :(
pixel
The stainless steel rats 'STILL' aim to please sir.
staff
pixel
bump
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #144 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?