March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Nintendo Wii owners amongst us?

vip
pixel
Hello all, I recently picked up my very own Wii, and was curious to know how many of us here have Nintendo's latest system? Additionally, I'd like to exchange console numbers, so my Wii's aren't so lonely (not to mention getting a few people over for the parade)...

My Wii console number is:
0032 5428 8012 4903

Of course, you have to add my code to your list, and I have to add mine as well... Also, in the Wii settings, you have to have WiiConnect24 on, and allow your Mii's to mingle with other peoples'...

So, if you'd like, post your console numbers here, and let's swap Mii's!
staff
pixel
Mmm. Wii user right here, love it.
staff
pixel
Sent it by PM
vip
pixel
Yeah sure heres mine

7302 9504 7387 1308
staff
pixel
hey fuck you guys
vip
pixel
Xavi & Rahul, your console codes have been added... Please remember to add mine to your address books!

Thank you again for such a timely reply, and anyone else who'd like, feel free to post your Console Number here as well!

Last edited by methusalen on August 12, 2007

vip
pixel
Here's a dumb question for you guys... Have you added my Console code to your address books? I was sending a friend of mine a message, and noticed that both of your names (Rahul & Xavi) are 'shadowed out', and I can't send you a message... Does that mean that you haven't added me to your address book, or something else? (Wii Newbie here, still getting the hang of it all!)
staff
pixel
No, not yet. I will get around to it eventually.
vip
pixel
yeah my wii internet is being dumb, ill get it figured out soon hopefully
vip
pixel
Thanks again for the quick response, I was wondering if I'd done something wrong while adding your Console numbers... Glad to hear that you two are just lazy & I did everything right! :P
vip
pixel
I see you two are still so very, very lazy... unless of course I have in fact screwed something up while inputting your guys' Wii Console Codes... :D
staff
pixel
You're in luck, I plan this week on getting right on into Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario, so the Wii should actually be getting some use!!
pixel
I LIKES WII
pixel
I LIKES WII (huck yuck)
vip
pixel
?

Uh, well... good for you. How does this contribute to the conversation?
staff
pixel
Retard-dando, please stop double posting and start making more relevant posts.
vip
pixel
Finally added you Meth, sorry I took so long!
vip
pixel
It was sarcasm for the most part, but I appreciate the addition! Thanks, now I can't wait to see who happens my way in my Mii Parade!
pixel
sorry for the double posts those are all by accident it says edit and i didn't think that it'd double post em
staff
pixel
It happens. It'd probably help if deleting personal posts were an option..in any case, please give your computer some time to upload your comment, or try refreshing before reposting.
staff
pixel
Finally got around to adding you Meth
vip
pixel
Spiffy... Ah, and this reminds me that I read a new message from Nintendo this morning as I was getting ready for work... Seems Nintendo's giving away the Wiimote sleeves (at least in the US)... I have to check that out and get me some free stuff...

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jacket/jacketrequest.jsp
American & Canadian Wii owners, follow the link to request your free wii jackets from Nintendo... As for the rest of you, uh... check out your own Nintendo website & see if they're doing the same offer? Good luck you guys!

Last edited by methusalen on October 02, 2007

Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1470 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?