March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Final Fantasy VII / zack or cloud?

vip
pixel
That bigoted 15 year old said:
"wtf did i ever say i was gay?"

No, but it was implied after reading your posts. Welcome to Squarehaven, hope you enjoy your stay with us! I love your custom title, where'd you come up with "TOE HOE" Wolfy?

I hereby give this thread a rating of 9.5/10, on the merit of -_Wolfy_-'s original querry alone. I think he should go write a fanfic about his concept and then post it here in full!

I hope it contains all sorts of pent up aggression and gay-bashing like his posts here have contained, as it will DEFINITELY make it the "must read item" of the summer!

Last edited by methusalen on September 16, 2007

pixel
lol you guys are great
pixel
ditto. Now i remember why i love this forum. lol
vip
pixel
"and gay is a problem"

If thats so, my boyfriend and I will laugh as we dance fancifully in hell.
vip
pixel
Whats a "horny adults"?
staff
pixel
This is a really fucking stupid question to begin with. Would a game be better if it included two characters that are already included in said game?
pixel
hahah yea u fuck faces lol....................eh... u guys r just retarted, damn.......fuck HOW OLD R U RAHUL? 40?and rachel u like being visited by ur lesbo friend so shut the hell up!
pixel
its not a retarted question, I BET UR GAY STUPID QUESTIONS R WORSE THAN MINE SERRIS!SUCK ON A CRUNCHY SOCK! and methusalen might have an idea....
vip
pixel
Kid, for real, shut the fuck up already. You're embarrassing yourself and the forum.
pixel
damn cesar u were told
staff
pixel
I never said it was retarded. The mentally handicapped are perfectly agreeable people in many cases, and can function in the service industry. Your question was completely non-sensical, but in a non-intentional way. That's why I said your question is "really fucking stupid." Not retarded.

Though I do like that you acknowledged that your questions are gay and stupid. Just since I know you're going to try to say you didn't, I'll quote, and fix your awful typing as I go:

"I bet your gay stupid questions are worse than mine"
staff
pixel
methusalen said:
No, but it was implied after reading your posts. Welcome to Squarehaven, hope you enjoy your stay with us! I love your custom title, where'd you come up with "TOE HOE" Wolfy?

I hereby give this thread a rating of 9.5/10, on the merit of -_Wolfy_-'s original querry alone. I think he should go write a fanfic about his concept and then post it here in full!

I hope it contains all sorts of pent up aggression and gay-bashing like his posts here have contained, as it will DEFINITELY make it the "must read item" of the summer!

What a wonderful idea for a fanfic! I have a better one though. Threesome including Zack, Cloud, and Wolfy. I'll just wing a couple ideas real quick.

----

Wolfy stared deeply; longingly into Cloud's eyes. All the years of thinking about running his hands over Cloud's tight body, the years spent tormenting himself because he couldn't bring himself to open up were finally coming to a close. He had finally let his feelings out, telling Cloud everything he could. All he could do was wait and hope.

As Cloud let the idea roll around in his mind, his heartbeat began to quicken. He could feel a fire building in his loins. One that he would soon be unable to control. However, this very thought made Cloud even more excited and before he could even think to respond, he jumped on top of Wolfy, the weight of his body taking them both to the ground. He shoved his face onto Wolfy's, his tongue finding its wet mate inside the other boy's mouth. They lashed about, desperately trying to hold onto each other as the passion grew between them. It was at this moment that Cloud felt another pair of hands on his back; hands he hadn't felt in a long time.

He turned around to see the dark black hair of a man he had once loved. Zack was knelt behind him, his arms buried under Cloud's shirt. Instead of catching up on old times, however, all Zack wanted was the body he had lost so many years ago and Cloud wasn't about to stop him. Instead, he ripped off the shirt and pulled Zack closer to him, Cloud's body still resting atop of Wolfy. As Cloud and Zack began to press their lips together, Wolfy put his hands into Cloud's pants, finding the sword he had wanted for so long and began to grip it softly, amazed at the majesty of Cloud's mighty blade.

A soft whimper left Cloud's mouth as Wolfy's hands wrapped around his blade. He could feel the blood flowing south, ever-increasing the might of his already powerful member. Overcome with ecstasy, Cloud gripped Zack and pulled him closer, their two bodies now pressed firmly against each other. This was the night Wolfy had always dreamed of.
vip
pixel
Holy shit Andrew, you should write for a living!

har har, etc
pixel
lol. But how did he pull that story out so quick?
staff
pixel
We'll just leave it at "I'm an English major."
pixel
lol that was sick haha and serris your awesome to! you totally got wolfy man! lol man thats and a gross story andrew
pixel
CHRIS WHOS FUCKIN SIDE R U ON?! oh and andrew....that was fuckin sick i be your one of those sick bastards that rent games to masturabate, and then tell them that the games ruined!AND FUCK YOU XAVI
staff
pixel
Judging by the fact that your argument's (I'm guessing there's one in there. Although I can't make one out, I figure there's some reason you're yelling all the time) sinking faster than your pre-pubescent testicles, I wouldn't expect you to exactly have a full orchestra playing on the Titanic that is you. I'm guessing even the Captain jumped ship.

Oh, and thanks, Retard.

Last edited by Serris on September 22, 2007

vip
pixel
Ooooh nice comeback, I bet that works with all your 15 year old friends now that youve grown pubes and feel all manly and hip and stuff.

Oh, kids.
pixel
Nice Andrew. lol. Props to Serris too.
staff
pixel
Thank you kindly.
pixel
serris how old r u? and i bet ur that guy that they had to lift off in a fuckin helicopter cuase all he did was eat twinkies and hid in the basement u fat bitch
staff
pixel
You could actually click one link, right here in this thread, to find a URL with pictures of me. And there are two ways to find my age with this site.

The thing is, your insults are so impersonal that there's no point to them. "Hey, that person I don't know is going to make the other people I've never met in real life think I might be fat?" Who gives a shit?

Your comebacks are terrible because they don't address anything said. That's the point of a comeback. Anything else is just random drivel.

See, my comebacks in this thread have addressed what you've said. Yours are like you found them on a MadLibs.
staff
pixel
Did somebody say MadLibs? Because I think I heard someone say Mad Libs....
-_Wolfy_- said:
_______ (Proper Noun) WHOS _______ (adjective) ________(noun) R U ON?! oh and _______ (Proper Noun) ....that was _______ (adjective) sick i be your one of those sick ________ (noun) that rent games to ________ (verb), and then tell them that the games ruined!AND ________ (verb) YOU ______ (Proper Noun)

-_Wolfy_- said:
________ (verb) THE HELL UP U LESBIAN GO ________ (verb) ON UR _______ (adjective) FRIEND'S TOE HOE! wtf did i ever say i was gay? no hope u end up with ur ________(noun) ________ (past tense verb) in the morning ur ________(noun) dead on ur front ________(noun), and and ur lesbian ________(noun)dead! >:O

-_Wolfy_- said:
yea thanks I AM 15 just ________ (verb) of a bunch of horny ________(noun) on here! and ________(noun) is a problem are you ________(noun) ______ (Proper Noun)?!?!?! AND FOR THE DUMBASSES THE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD "________(noun)" MEANS IT MEANS YOUR just ________(noun) and wats ur deal ______ (Proper Noun)?!

BONUS ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_Wolfy_- said:
_____ (Emoticon) ........ u can ________ (verb) it........fag......Y THE FREAK DID I GET A GAY ________(noun) COME ON THAT WAS THE BEST ________(noun) EVER!!!!

Have fun! :)

Last edited by Rachel on September 23, 2007

staff
pixel
Awesome!!!
staff
pixel
Rachel wins the thread and the undying adulation of 99 virgins.
pixel
oh man this thread is too much for me this so f-ing hilarious and hey cesar i eat twinkies and play video games do you see a helicopter flying me away? nope I'm 13 years old at 5'6 and i'm 135
pixel
damn rachel, that was pretty fun. lol
pixel
heehee that was a funny madlib
staff
pixel
NO Serris, don't send Rachel virgins!! It'll be Erzsebet friggin' Bathory all over again!
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1478 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?