March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / who here is DBZ fan?

pixel
I like alot DBZ. i think was the best series in whole DB ever! DB gt just...you know screwed it all =/ and gaming, i liked Budokai 3 most. Next year will come DBZ online =D FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FTW!!!!
pixel
Fullmetal Alchemist is really good. I've seen the season about 4 times now, and I still can't get enough of it.
The Fullmetal Alchemist Video Games suck complete ass and balls. Don't buy them. Huge waste of time and money.
pixel
FMA was the best anime man that good show was frikan good
pixel
im looking for the FMA Movie, Conqueror of Shamballa with Eng Dub.
anyone know where i can find a site with it?

is Ed played by a girl in JP?
staff
pixel
straywolf89 said:
Yup. Ghost in the Shell had that one episode where they just talked nonstop about laughing man. That one episode made me not watch it for over a year. When i picked it up again, it was actually pretty awesome.

Last edited by Rachel on September 27, 2007

staff
pixel
Boobs make any statement more agreeable.
pixel
I concur.
staff
pixel

pixel
Agreed. Fullmetal Alchemist is excellent. Wasn't quite happy with the movie really though.
pixel
i like her, do you have more pics?
staff
pixel
i always wanted to get that shirt forever!
pixel
i'd rather get her. I don't care if the shirt comes with her or not .

Last edited by Veszerin on September 29, 2007

pixel
lol umm u can get the movie at a local walmart buddy
vip
pixel
Shouldn't it read "You're retarded"? Otherwise, that'd imply ownership, wouldn't it? Like, "This is your retarded?"...

Or is that the fucking point of the shirt? ...probably is, now that I think about it... But, what the hell do I know? It's 2am, and I have to be at work in 8 hours... sleep is required between now and then...
staff
pixel
Please get some sleep, Meth. We love you, but your coherence is gone.
pixel
Though i'm pretty sure meth is right about that. Except even if it was posessive, it would have to be 'your retard' not retarded.

Again, probably just reading WAY too far into the meaning of the shirt.
staff
pixel
It's a humorous inversion while simultaneously evoking an error common to netspeak, the language of the demographic this shirt is designed for. By incorrectly stating "You're retarded," the wearer is revealed to be a retard.
pixel
ahh so. Thank you sensei.
pixel
Hmmm,you know....I saw that intentional mistake the first time around, I just thought everyone else saw it. Forgive me for not saying anything.
staff
pixel
*anoints Dortz' brow* Go with blessings my son.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1571 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?