March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / I Need This Square Game

staff
pixel
Don't worry, I have plans for this thread when it outlives it's hilarity.
pixel
this thread is actually funny? cool.
staff
pixel
Wow, the shit blew up when I went to camp. And to think I had some 'part' in giving birth to a big pile of horse shit. Honestly people, surely there are better things to do then take a topic completely out of context.

And I also didn't get the answer to my question about how and/or where said Japanese was learned. I'm interested for my own benefit how you managed to slave through all that bullshit. Unless of course you're a native speaker, in which case good luck to you.

Oh, and in case I didn't get it across clear enough this is without a doubt the most stupid excessive forum escalation I've seen in a reasonable while. Good times, had by all.
pixel
Nephtis said:
Honestly people, surely there are better things to do then take a topic completely out of context.

and WHAT are these better things you speak of?

"Flaming n00bs on SHMFoD, the most fun you can have with your pants on!"
staff
pixel
Well technically I am still a "n00b on SHMFoD" but that aside, I still think this thread is funny.
pixel
technically, i'm supposed to be more of a newbie than you, but i was here a while ago, and left, and now i'm back, to take my righteous position of king flamebot. and Nephtis, you haven't done anything to make me want to say anything mean to you, except that you can be a little annoying sometimes. but, since you're cool, it's forgiveable.
pixel
And I also didn't get the answer to my question about how and/or where said Japanese was learned. I'm interested for my own benefit how you managed to slave through all that bullshit. Unless of course you're a native speaker,

im a pure bred white boy, but i was raised in japan, so actually english is my 2nd language, thats why sometimes i dont spell that well

if your intrested in speking japanese 'kanji' it's relly not that hard
the reason it seem's that way is cus one word can mean many things,

that's why ppl that speak it never interuppet another, they wate till the sentence is finished, so they dont missunderstand

"simple huh"?
pixel
if you came to get your question answered straight our, you've come to the wrong place.
staff
pixel
Hcloud13 said:
im a pure bred white boy,  but i was raised in japan,  so actually english is my 2nd language,  thats why sometimes i dont spell that well

if your intrested in speking japanese 'kanji'  it's relly not that hard
the reason it seem's that way is cus one word can mean many things,

that's why ppl that speak it never interuppet another,  they wate till the sentence is finished, so they dont missunderstand

"simple huh"?

I think I'd know how hard kanji is as a non-native speaker. You had the blessing of living in Japan, I did not. Kanji is one of the most whinged about and shoved to the side aspects of Japanese learning, because it sucks. There are thousands of them, add that to everything else you've got to learn and it's no fun. I've been told Japanese is one of the most difficult and complex written languages currently in use in modern times. Trust me, it's harder than you think.

Dortz said:
and Nephtis, you haven't done anything to make me want to say anything mean to you, except that you can be a little annoying sometimes. but, since you're cool, it's forgiveable.

Let's not go nuts.
pixel
so, that would make me 'not' cool, because i can be really annoying, and you don't like me.
staff
pixel
Again with the 'taking crap too far'. All I said was 'let's not go nuts' nothing more.
pixel
I know, but that still didn't stop me from going over to the corner and crying...
pixel
You know, this is one of those things that only happens once every generation...
Someone comes along (Hcloud) that makes me look like the most intellectual person on the planet...
sad but true....
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #167 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?