March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Scars Of War

vip
pixel
Anyways, before Rahul says that we havent heard anything yet and that why do we fantasize befpore we know shit, yadda yadda poop

I like the idea of it being a Final Fantasy VIII compilation, I always thought that VIII would be the perfect setup for an online game for many reasons:
-different gardens to choose from
-different ranks
-you get sent to quests and shit
- different specializations, gunblade, magic, etc (basic I know, but with a little ff twist)

Or yeah, it could just be something completely different, obviously not Chrono related (losing my hopes for that one)
staff
pixel
It certainly won't be a part of the Compilation of FF7...doesn't fit the naming scheme.
pixel
I speculate that it will be largely based on some sort of war.
vip
pixel
Gogar said:
I speculate that it will be  largely based on some  sort of war.

I speculate that youre on crack
vip
pixel
I personally would like to see a FFVIII movie made in the same style as Advent Children. If AC does well un sales it just might happen...
pixel
Yes GO POLYMORPHISM!!! I can see it now, Rinoa and Squall are happily together in marital bliss but one thing is bothering Squall, everyday Rinoa comes back home covered in feathers. It was fine for him in the beginning but now he really wanted to check out on what's happening. So he follows her one day a finds out, dear god, she is having affair with chickens.
staff
pixel
If you ask me it's a subtitle for something, because what does "the war" refer to? Probably something the main title explains, or something we know about the title in question. Might be Front Mission 5's subtitle, who knows?
staff
pixel
Remember, they copyrighted "Samurai Legend" a few months before they announced Samurai Legend: Musashi.
staff
pixel
I have a gut feeling that it's going to be some Code Age iteration, actually.
vip
pixel
i concur... with... whatever xavi i just concur with anything viiii related in a positive manner... ak tacos.
vip
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
i concur... with... whatever xavi i just concur with anything viiii related in a positive manner... ak tacos.

I wub you, free squall drawing for you
vip
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
I wub you, free squall drawing for you

i love you too!! and i love squall!! and i really was eating tacos when i typed that :wub:
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
i love you too!! and i love squall!! and i really was eating tacos when i typed that  :wub:

Squall's a whiny bitch. I like Quistis. She can crack that whip any day.
vip
pixel
marcoxnoto said:
Squall's a whiny bitch. I like Quistis. She can crack that whip any day.

Yeah she's one hot mammajamma...

... oh wait you insulted squall

*cracks out her own whip of doom* :angry:

(*sigh*i dont have the rage inside me as i used to a couple years ago)
vip
pixel
Cuz yer LAZY!!!
look;
> : p
now wot botch? HUH!? HUH!?
vip
pixel
Bob said:
Cuz yer LAZY!!!
look;
> : p
now wot botch? HUH!? HUH!?

not lazy, just at work and the life is just sucked out of me...

ok yeah i'm lazy B)

anyway... where is my squall?
vip
pixel
didnt you know I was in Spain woman? me drawing in my vacation? sheeesh
vip
pixel
The Raging Spaniard said:
didnt you know I was in Spain woman? me drawing in my vacation? sheeesh

yeah yeah yeah..... hope you had fun :D
staff
pixel
You're all wrong. It's Front Mission, and we'll never see it.
vip
pixel
HA! Shows you all what you know... It's going to be a MMORPG based off of "Chocobo Dungeon!" You team up with a group of rag-tag individuals and get your very own Randomly Generated Dungeon to crawl through on your way to defeat some 'big baddy' (TM)...

Yup... That's the ticket.... Subway, eat FRESH!!!!

Last edited by Methusalen on October 07, 2006

staff
pixel
No, I'm pretty sure it's Front Mission 5.
vip
pixel
Nope, Cho-co-bos...

See the avatar? See the sig? It's gonna be a chocobo game.... :cool:
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #170 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?