March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / I just got this thing

vip
pixel
oh please Xavi, thats irrelevant and so long ago... and I mean YEARS and I think Kelly never came back because she just lost interest and no other reason. she was only here in the first place to bother me.
pixel
Oh my god people it's just the internet you would really let someone get to you from the internet hey Rahul offends me and what do I do? I just nod and agree cuase my philosophy is that picture that matt put up
vip
pixel
we have a deep, passionate history between a lot of us here at SHMFOD...

and Xavi I was just teasing you guys I'm really not trying to make anything worse.
vip
pixel
Dont worry, me and Steve already had sex and made up
vip
pixel
AWESOME *will be delighted by that mental image all day*
staff
pixel
who's kelly
vip
pixel
She posted as Rikku, Bries sister
vip
pixel
her screen name was rikku and some numbers, she hasn't been here in a very long time though.
pixel
man, why do people have to leave and go off and get 'lives' and stuff...
vip
pixel
because they can smell yer face over the internets.

Last edited by bob on November 01, 2007

vip
pixel
you know if anyone was really ALL THAT depressed about losing her she has a livejournal and a myspace that I'm sure she WONT kill me if I hand it out BWAHAHAHAHA. I think she is even squarehaven's myspace friend. if she isn't I'll yell at her till she is.
vip
pixel
ah internets. bringin stalkers and the lil' ol' ladies that're recipitent together.
not dat i'm saying kelly's ol'. she just lil'.
ZINGER via internets thru proxy-psuedo-reallife-friendships-and-or-sibling-correspondence
translation
kelly is stoopid
i r so smrt
vip
pixel
if she's old than I'm ancient.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1711 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?