March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Oh hells yeah

vip
pixel
Some of you may or may not know, but my Visa ran out in July 8th and I hadnt been able to work since. It all kinda sucked since money had been really tight and I was getting super bored and frustrated at home while Michelle went to work ... and she works for Disney, so yeah, anways.

Just today, my new work permit arrived in the mail, I can start going to work tomorrow!!

FUCK YES, I GET TO MAKE MONEY AGAIN.

Anyways, had to get that out, carry on.
pixel
good times. I had a summer break where I didn't work. I ended up getting arrested twice and the car still makes a funny noise when backing up.

I'd rather not go into it.
staff
pixel
Dortz, why are you a "code monkey"?
pixel
How Callaway Golf Clubs Change Our Game
I have introduced you the history of the Callaway. So we already have a general understanding about Callaway golf. Ishiner Then today let us see how callaway golf clubs like [url=http://www.golfbargainoffers.com/goods-3349-Callaway X-24 HOT Irons 4-9PAS.html][b]callaway x-24 irons[/b][/url] change our game. In recent years a kind of technology named Fusion Technology currently being utilized by Callaway Golf.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1720 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?