March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / need help with PS2

pixel
I ordered a japanese game for it and I need to fix my ps2 so i can play it. where do I start? thanks,

Max
pixel
Dunno really, but I do remember there being something called a Mai chip (SP) or something like that, that allows you to play foreign games and all.
A friend of mine used it to play some DBZ game imported from Japan.
Don't know how much that will help though. I've really never seen the thing, so I can't tell you what it looks like either.
pixel
update- I want to find a plug n play mod chip that takes no soldering or disassembly of the ps2, cause i know i'll fuck it up if i have to tinker with it. anyone know of a website selling such an item?
staff
pixel
Uh, just pay some dudes who do know how to solder/tinker to do it for you? AFAIK the non-solder-tinker ones end up being limited in some fashion, like NOT ALLOWING YOU TO PLAY DISC 2 OF CHRONO CROSS MOTHERFUCKERS.
pixel
you can always get a japanese ps2.
pixel
nooooo!!!!!!!!!! I cant buy a japs2 becausei spend all my money on golden sabers and rangers so i an get dithed forty inutes fron hoe blaked out with a bag of handguns- all lethal 9 357 40 45 what the fuk is wrong with y friends!!!
pixel
None of what you just said makes any sense to me. Thumbs down.
staff
pixel
omniseed said:
nooooo!!!!!!!!!! I cant ______ (verb) a _____ (noun) becausei spend all my money on golden ______ (noun) and ______ (noun) so i an get dithed ______ (number) inutes fron hoe blaked out with a bag of ______ (noun)- all ______ (adjective) 9 ______ (number) 40 45 what the fuk is wrong with y ______ (noun)!!!

MEGA LUCKY SUPER HAPPY BONUS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
pixel
nooooo!!!!!!!!!! I cant Shoot a Staplegun becausei spend all my money on golden teacups and throw pillows so i an get dithed .001 minutes fron hoe blaked out with a bag of dog-doo - all inchoate 9 12 40 45 what the fuk is wrong with y amish mechanics!!!
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1742 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?