March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Cutest Ff Chick.

pixel
rikku and yuffie were both super cute, but i was sold on garnet after she cut her hair.
vip
pixel
*pfft* long hair is so much hotter

*does a double take*
OMG KAIN! ... KAIN AS IN LANCE???
pixel
i really have no preferance about longer or shorter hair, but i thought garnet was ten times more cute after she cut her hair.

and of course, yuna. how're you?
staff
pixel
Mr. Domino said:
I don't know about the way she's being portrayed in AC...she's gotten rid of the incredibly sexist outfit, (an instant turnoff for guys everywhere) she's less of the slut and now more of a maternal character, (another no-no) and I don't know, I guess I'm just not feelin' the whole "Character Development" thing they've got goin' with her...

Tifa's left breast (see home page) was abundant enough to entice me into checking out the forums.

Yuna1881 said:
Rikku turns into slut in X-2 = GOOD...

and why does clothing have anything to do with sluttyness...

It's good because Rikku's underage. Also, we're dealing with teenage fanboys and me.
vip
pixel
fine and dandy kain...

and paul... being underage should make it worse but... ah since when has normalcy ever been the case here... so let me understand, rikku slut equals good because underage and yuna slut bad because she should be in the goddamn kitchen???
vip
pixel
ooh I bet she would make good summoner cake

Hi kain!!
vip
pixel
SUMMONER CAKE!
vip
pixel
tastey...
vip
pixel
We made that is cooking class one time. I added too much salt, fucked it all up.
staff
pixel
Yuna1881 said:
fine and dandy kain...

and paul... being underage should make it worse but... ah since when has normalcy ever been the case here... so let me understand, rikku slut equals good because underage and yuna slut bad because she should be in the goddamn kitchen???

Haha, of course I was tongue-in-cheek, but this superficial Madonna/whore pairing of FF characters obviously goes way back:

FFV: Lenna/Faris (cohabitating with pirates?)
FFVI: Terra/Relm
FFVII: Aerith/Tifa
FFVIII: Squall/Seifer
FFIX: Garnet/Eiko
FFT: Ramza/Delita

Never mind that no one really ever really acted like a slut except Relm and Eiko. Damn, that's disturbing...

(Sorry, I'm reaching here.)
vip
pixel
haha!! wasn't Eiko like... 6 years old?? trainin' em young aren't they??

but you know I never really noticed that... but your right, there are always two extremes... and then the third girl who was just sexy.... then again in FF8 weren't all three of them slutty in their own way?? you know like selphie being cheerleader slutty, rinoa being the 'i dated your enemy' slutty and qusits being the teacher with a whip slutty (shes the hottest)
vip
pixel
GAWD YESSS.
Quistis: Your mistress wishes to be kissed here! *whi-CRACK!!!*
Bob: YES MA'AM I LIVE TO SERVE MISTRESS. *bondage-mask unzips*
staff
pixel
Ok, so FFVIII doesn't exactly comport with my categorization (Ramza/Delita kind of works... why do so many people like Delita?), but I think we stumbled upon another minor reason as to why FFVIII is so reviled among the "purists" (many of whom are probably FFVII fanboys who have little respect for the series anyway). Ho overdose!

Well, Aerith seemed more flirtatious than Tifa, but then again Tifa did... do I really need a spoiler alert?
staff
pixel
What, only one vote for Ginny!? Unacceptable! Perhaps a pic will sway the voters!

staff
pixel
vip
pixel
Going on as my desktop backdrop...
vip
pixel
so Im the only one that voted for x-2 rikku? GTE PAST THE HUGE BOOBS PEOPLE!

staff
pixel
I didn't realize this earlier, but WTF is Eiko doing in the poll? Isn't she like 9 years old?

I would pick Selphie over Rinoa and Quistis, but I ended up choosing Yuffie (not because of that picture...). For some reason Yuffie is what I imagined Midori from Norwegian Wood to look like.

Why the hell am I rationalizng a vote?
vip
pixel
Paul said:
Ok, so FFVIII doesn't exactly comport with my categorization (Ramza/Delita kind of works... why do so many people like Delita?), but I think we stumbled upon another minor reason as to why FFVIII is so reviled among the "purists" (many of whom are probably FFVII fanboys who have little respect for the series anyway).  Ho overdose!

Well, Aerith seemed more flirtatious than Tifa, but then again Tifa did... do I really need a spoiler alert?

Yeah, I've noticed that so many who loathe FFVIII are vapid sephiroth obsessed fan boys... before ever playing X, VIII had been my favorite and I was harrassed for it by people I realize now most likely reffer to him as 'sephy'

and again, I thought Ho overdose would be a good thing to teenage boys...
vip
pixel
*insert Rachels comment about why she hates FF VIII so much*

youre welcome ;)
vip
pixel
*inserts crass comment about Xavi being spanish, hence the obvious barb about other spainish-speaking countries and their abject love of blonde women*

OH SNAP.
vip
pixel
Uh, Eiko... yeah... I have a wallscroll of her... unfortunately, it's the only FFIX scroll Terasa and I could find at teh time, but yeah...

Eiko's good 'cuz she likes moogles...
vip
pixel
she is so cute, and firey (if thats a word) but slutty? well maybe in a few years... ^_^
pixel
My memory is a bit hazy but wasn't she like throwing herself at Zidane and she did have a horn so you could call her a bit horny, ;) hahahaha, sorry, bad, bad pun.
vip
pixel
Fiery is a word, but not firey.
pixel
Slutty?i dont even wana know where she kept mog...

im so sorry
pixel
In her...pocket.

Garnet gets my vote.
pixel
well...yes..um, point taken.still...slut!

by the way is it even possible to rate all the pre VII characters?
cause there just....blobs
vip
pixel
her... "pocket"
vip
pixel
"Nature's Pocket."
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #176 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?