March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. Don't despair, however; the work started here more than ten years ago continues at Videogam.in.

Forums / Cutest Ff Chick.

staff
pixel
Sweet Jane said:
well...yes..um, point taken.still...slut!

by the way is it even possible to rate all the pre VII characters?
cause there just....blobs

Just a little ... imagination.

(Don't bother looking for others on that website... I tried.)
pixel
That's awesome... where do you find these things Paul?

BTW Pixels are HAWT!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
vip
pixel
Ninjas are always better. In everything, over everything and ANYTHING. And I gotta say why no Freya!? You've got Fran, right? HEY, what the faulk!!! I wonder if she has multiple tits? Humm.... Hey I love saying tits DON'T TRY TO CENSOR ME.
pixel
but freya looks like...a horse!?!

what about Elena?
or Jessie!

i always had a thing for her....just me then

otherwise i voted for rinoa because i was too young to notice girls during VII, everyone in IX looks like a small child, and yuna was a bit too much like your mum for my liking.

on second thoughts...RIKKU! (X)
vip
pixel
I think Freya was a rat. On a side note, flippin thru the t.v.set just coming home from work, going to watch Samurai Champloo, I passed by Hilary Duff crawling on the floor dressed as a rat? What the fuck is up with that girl?
pixel
maybe rats are the new bunny-girls

everyone loves rats, right?
vip
pixel
I, personally, would have to stick with bunny-girls. I dunno, furries are fuckered! But it's that playboy-association. When it was SMUT. Um, I HOPE this url werks...
http://www.johnjohnjesse.net/site/main.html
pixel
You know tits are good for your health, http://www.image2share.com/image/i0539/an_...day_oxbwvh4.jpg
I posted this not for the picture, but for the article underneath, so take your eyes of the picture and read the article.
pixel
man, i gota get my girlfriend back.
its a matter of life or death!
im sure she'll understand....
vip
pixel
Hillary Duff is the spokeswoman for anorexia and sucidal girls...
vip
pixel
Actually Quale, I watched an episode of "Brainiac" on G4 (it's on late nights) where they debunked that... (Their version of the story is that a half hour ogle is the same as a half hour of workout)...

Only the guy got to stare at TWO racks while the guy on the exercise bike (and doing other workouts) were seperated by a curtain... and the 'starer' got to sit in a chair during the experiment, as to not skew the results...

I think the story was just made up so guys could justify to their wives why they spend so much time at the stripclubs... :lol:

**PS, looks like G4 has taken ANOTHER turn for the worse, now they're playing repeats of the "Man Show" with Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carrola... not like I didn't LIKE that show, it just doesn't belong on G4!**
pixel
i think the story is just the result of horny scientists with too much time on their hands, too be honest
pixel
I don't see why nobody voted for White Mage yet...she's frickin' english, dammit!!!!
English chix are sexy!!!!
pixel
no they're not
pixel
Well there go my plans for my trip to England at the end of this year.
pixel
well, they have a certain charm....

A drunken, leering, fighting in the street whilst pissing themselves charm, but charm nonetheless
vip
pixel
I am sorry but I would turn lesbian/petofyle for Emma Watson English chicks are way hott with two T's

vip
pixel
www.scarygoround.com
English chicks are SO HOT!!!
at least comic ones are...
pixel
Yeah I agree, I don't think I've ever seen an unnatractive english chick. They must put put the ugliness in their y chromosome.
pixel
English men are much uglier than english women ill admit.

See, all the clever arty english chicks with their dry wit and unattainable loveley-ness all live in London, where i live all we have is this

or, in the worst cases, this

*shudders*
staff
pixel
Die chavstas.
vip
pixel
e-e-emma watson???
pixel
Huh..and Tifa coulda seen that comming too <.< http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=tifakh2.jpg
pixel
ashe!!! oh god that ass!!
i would so tap it!!!!!!!@@@!~!
pixel
Tap or fuck?
pixel
or write poetry about?
pixel
Quale said:
Tap or fuck?

eh.... tap.
pixel
Sweet Jane said:
or write poetry about?

i like this one...
pixel
See, I knew it, you were lying, you never wanted to tap her ass at all.
pixel
your not an ass tapper at all are you?! your just a regular old ass-poet with ideas above his station!
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #176 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?