March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / Cutest Ff Chick.

pixel
Sweet Jane said:
your not an ass tapper at all are you?! your just a regular old ass-poet with ideas above his station!

no..... :(
( starts writeing more poems)
pixel
I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny?
pixel
Y'all scare me.

As for cuteness: tie between Yuffie and Eiko. They're funny and quirky. I like chars like that.
staff
pixel
Gogo

Last edited by jeriaska on December 08, 2006

vip
pixel
the hottest final fantasy chick is Wakka... because we all know he has a secret.
staff
pixel
Didn't he sire a child with Lulu?

Last edited by jeriaska on December 08, 2006

vip
pixel
Pretty much, see, Lulu and Wakka didn't want OTHERS to know about 'his' little 'secret', so they hopped the nearest boat to the Sperm Bank and got themselves some baby-makers...
vip
pixel
dude, you aren't using your inner most imagination.. speculating that Wakka is indeed female of course, (because he has secrets) there are several very logical very non-insane ways he could have gotten Lulu pregnant... reason #1... THREESOME BABY!!
vip
pixel
jeriaska said:
Then how'd he manage to impregnate Lulu in that crap sequel? Artificial insemination?

fuck, its a game with magic, Im sure they can figure shit out
vip
pixel
Wakka WAS a whore, I concur.
pixel
tifa ^_^
vip
pixel
(everytime a newbie revives this damn topic, I will reply with a new hot chick... be warned)

Tifa is so not as hot as Fran... bunny ears and a thong baby, use your most intimate and wild imagination on all the things you could DO! yeah.... nice.
vip
pixel
Would that be considering "Inter-species Erotica"?
Also, she has a bushy tail!
heheheheheheheheheheh. Insert Boraat-Reference there.
vip
pixel
Bob, have you been replaying the "Kinky Kelly" scene from Clerks 2 over and over again lately?

"Oh, shit! Not again! Gotta finish! "
vip
pixel
oh damn I still haven't seen Clerks 2
vip
pixel
Kelly can be a boy's name! You should see that, just to tell Rikku!!! bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's devilish.
vip
pixel
*bitch slaps jeriaska*
vip
pixel
*gropes both cheeks. Loves the look on your face*
Good game!
pixel
im gonna go with Rinoa just cuz she has a great smile therefore cute.

hot--id say Rikku

so i voted twice, who cares??
vip
pixel
Jadyn said:
im gonna go with Rinoa just cuz she has a great smile therefore cute.

hot--id say Rikku

so i voted twice, who cares??

UGH! Rinoa? bitch please. that girl with her ugly highlights and horrible personality is nothing compared to the sexy sultering every man/womans dominatrix-school-teacher dream that is Quistis.
staff
pixel
Sure is my dream.
pixel
Rikku.
vip
pixel
wow I never revived this and I am two months overdue... hmmm, Rikku is a good choice but have you considered Penelo? she is the Rikku upgrade, twice the hot half the annoying.
staff
pixel
And then there's the camel toe to consider as well.
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #176 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?