March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / I'm bored Someone tell me a scary story

pixel
I'd like to hear any of your guy's scary stories
pixel
I don't have many scary ones. Some rather amusing ones though.
pixel
aright go for it
pixel
One time I was canoing. And I got out and got in some deep mud. It was fun, because hey, it's mud! But then my Dad said, there are probably leeches in the mud. I have a phobia of blood sucking parasites, so I freaked out. Then some other guy said, this is a fast moving river, there are no leeches in it. I was a little relieved. But I was still shaken.

There's a scary story for you, because I was scared out of my mind for about 27.8 seconds when it happened.
vip
pixel
so eight years ago, the summer I graduated High School my friends and I decided to drive around town, find a spot and have some beers. so we decide on this gigantic field that is at the edge of town that has miles of nothing but high grass and a well in the middle. its very pretty scenery especially at sunset. this was when I was living in Connecticut, and that time of year it was perfect.

so we get out of the car and begin running "frolicking" through the field toward the well when all of a sudden my friend screams. "TICKS!!" and suddenly all was madness, the six of us run back as fast as we can toward the car, we hop the little wooden fence and all of us basically look like seizureing mental patients trying to brush the NUMEROUS TICKS THAT HAD ATTACHED THEMSELVES TO OUR CLOTHING.

it was horrible.

not to mention that even after we got back in the car and were driving back home we kept spotting random ticks and had to stop and shake ourselves off again.

Last edited by yuna1881 on October 21, 2007

pixel
Alright. Here's one for ya.

At my school, there is a yearly celebration of all the stupid ideas you can ever have. it is called 'Unofficial St. Patrick's Day.' On this day, my freshman year, I had a couple of friends from Southern in (southern illinois, about 5 hours drive away) and they brought a couple of thier friends too. They weren't gonna drink, cause they needed to get back early the next day and study for a test, but the people they brought were lookin for a great time.

One of the girls they brought caught my eye immediately and we started drinking heavily together (it's unofficial, what else COULD I do!) so I ended up blacking out, and when I woke up, I was in a bush.

I blinked a few times to wet my contacts, I obviously was in no condition to take them out at the time, and attempted to roll out of the bush. A lot harder than you would have first thought. My phone was ringing, and I answered it. The female voice on the other end of the line said:

"Hey, did we have sex last night?"

I couldn't think of a response, so I hung up. Not the best time to deal with that. I reached into my pocket to put my phone away, and found a black frilly bra in it. The jury is still out on whether or not we did it that night. I had more pressing matters to attend to.

I looked around as best I could, my eyes were screwed up a little from the still dry contacts, I needed to get my bearings, find out where I was. After a few minutes of disoriented ambling, I came upon a sign...

"Southern Illinois University"

Oh. Sweet. Jesus. I had somehow gotten in the car with my buddies from southern and driven back with them while blacked out. Lucky me i still had my phone on me, and VERY lucky me, one of my floormates was down at southern for the weekend. I called him, and got a ride back the next day.

And so, that is the story of how I 'might' have lost my virginity and woke up in a bush, on a college campus hundreds of miles away from my own, with no lasting consequences except for one of the worst and most memorable hangovers in the history of idiot college students.
pixel
That is a movie worthy story there Dortz, good show.
pixel
Those were great stories
pixel
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
pixel
Hahahaha Oh my god that was great haha
vip
pixel
I'm glad you like the stories noodle king!
pixel
Yeah actually I loved the stories they were great
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #1770 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?