March 28, 2008, Square Haven has ceased updates indefinitely. What you see below is an archived version.

Forums / What Games Would You Get?

pixel
Pick one. What would it be?
vip
pixel
what the hell... Brie's Adventures through the Turkish Bath isn't listed here!!! I'm appauled <_<
vip
pixel
I choose Dirge of Cerberus, because my fave characters in FF7 were always Vincent and Yuffie. This game was made JUST FOR ME. Serious, no joke.
staff
pixel
World of Mana is not a game.
vip
pixel
YESS!!! unfortunately I voted KH2 when it wasn't on the poll so now I cannot vote for 'Turkish Bath' WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
pixel
there ya go, you can have my vote. i mean, i do like...brie...
vip
pixel
yeee haw... somebody likes me!
pixel
please dont be offended but i didn't know that was your name and, as hard as this may be to believe, thought we were talking about cheese

see

sorry, i just didnt want to sound like one of those weird people who seem to like you even though you dont know them.

However, from the little about you i know (and with that gay cowboy picture from not so long ago being a major factor) you seem very nice.

staff
pixel
talking about brie, talking about cheese -- 's all the same!
vip
pixel
it is not hard to believe at all, in fact everyone I meet is like OMG LIKE CHEESE OMG I AM SO FUNNY GO OUT WITH ME! and I'm all like BLARG SO NOT COOL MAN

the cheese doesn't taste too bad tho... my boyfriend is very french and keen to it... and you dont seem too weird, just the perfect amout for the forums of death... and Rahul as always is right... talking about brie...cheese. all the same and gay cowboys, oh how I wish I wasn't at work so I could go on a search for the perfect gay cowboy pic right now...
vip
pixel
"The NEW white man is REfined... He likes Cheeze!" - Grandad from the Boondocks
pixel
OMG LIKE CHEESE OMG I AM SO FUNNY

Yeah thats what i was scared of it looking like. It looked a bit like i was just making some elaborate joke about cheese. (which i wasn't).

I do actually like cheese! im even a member of ilovecheese.com
vip
pixel
HAHA not at all you sounded very normal... well... cool normal not like, dull normal whatever your british you can do whatever you want! (if you wear eyeliner thats even better)
vip
pixel
*relaspes*
Wot was zat!?! I just thought British/Eyeliner and shit! Wtf?
vip
pixel
Bob said:
*relaspes*
Wot was zat!?! I just thought British/Eyeliner and shit! Wtf?

PhoenixDown was british and wore eyeliner... one of the sexiest guys evar!! (besides you of course)
pixel
i sometimes wear mascara, but i doubt that counts.

haha i actually remember PhoenixDown vaguely from when i used to just come on here and read the forums without being a member
vip
pixel
OMG FORUM STALKER!!! ^_^
pixel
hahaha. you guys are so funny.
pixel
What can i say, i was young and naive.
and i was shit scared of signing up

hahaha. you guys are so funny.

thats sarcasm, yeah?
vip
pixel
yeild to my doughnuts of lust
pixel
i would have said Dragon Quest 8 but i own it so KH2
pixel
Final Fantasy XII looks good. I hope they have some kind of lock-on function so the characters can strafe and roll around enemies. That would be cool.
vip
pixel
why the fuck would anybody vote for ziyad....
staff
pixel
I vote KH II. My girlfriend's name is Bree, but I dunno, it's been a long wait for KH II. Far too long...
pixel
Oy. Another one of those polls!!

Okay, okay. I'm the new guy here, so I wont get all snooty here-- but I will say this.

Nowadays, there are no real games out there by Enix that can really keep me interested. I mean, don't get me wrong... KH is badass, yo.

But... I'm really starting to wonder if Enix is running out of bunnies to pull out of their hat.

After the crowd is pleased with the release of a movie that's already been seen by everyone online (Advent....), and a franchise that's repeating itself a little more every single time another volume releases (FF....), and-- well, everything else, will everyone still be interested in what this company has to offer?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Square... I-- just don't know what to say about Squeenix. I keep on trying to give it a chance, but... it keeps letting me down!

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here, but I just needed to say that.

Please correct me if wrong.
pixel
lionheart725 said:
Oy.  Another one of those polls!!

Okay, okay.  I'm the new guy here, so I wont get all snooty here-- but I will say this.

Nowadays, there are no real games out there by Enix that can really keep me interested.  I mean, don't get me wrong... KH is badass, yo.

But... I'm really starting to wonder if Enix is running out of bunnies to pull out of their hat.

After the crowd is pleased with the release of a movie that's already been seen by everyone online (Advent....), and a franchise that's repeating itself a little more every single time another volume releases (FF....), and-- well, everything else, will everyone still be interested in what this company has to offer?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Square... I-- just don't know what to say about Squeenix.  I keep on trying to give it a chance, but... it keeps letting me down!

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here, but I just needed to say that.

Please correct me if wrong.

kh is badass? :rolleyes:
the mana series is looking good
Dragon quest 8 is sweet
ff xii looks to be great
radiata stories! come on another tri-ace! how can you skip?
grandia 3 is suppose to be a amazing rpg (read jp reviews)

you really lost me... :huh:
pixel
Alright, fine. That's fair.

Sorry about the badass line. Kinda crappy on my part! <_<

Perhaps I'm just some old fogey that has a fondness for the old stuff. Maybe, I don't know. I guess only time will tell if squeenix will change my mind.

You know?

OH! And you're right. DragonQuest 8 is rather bada--

... rather good. Yeah.
pixel
lionheart725 said:

Perhaps I'm just some old fogey that has a fondness for the old stuff.  Maybe, I don't know.

same here! im still up with all night with them snes games :P
pixel
Damn right!

I do give the new stuff a chance too, but... I don't know! My time is rather limited when it comes to trying out the new stuff and getting into it. And if a game can't suck me in after 30 min. of game play-- then I'll turn the thing off.

I should give Squeenix a little credit... but I'm just too much of a Squaresoft fan that I find myself saying "Well... if this game happened six years ago--", and stuff like that! :rolleyes:

*sigh* I'm gonna go play Earthbound. I can't decide between the two now.
pixel
if XII is shit im gona firebomb someone
Post a Reply
Please log in to participate in the discussion.
Topic #181 Invisible to nobody Closed to nobody
Login here
or cancel
Forgot your password?